- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a Honda Odyssey! It's a 2007 and we have owned it since it was brand new. We love our van and have had no major issues. It has over 200,000 miles on it because we use it to travel . We travel as a family all over and we are always so comfortable.
My husband has 2012 Honda Civic si and it's such a reliable car and we have had no problems with and its sleek and stylish and even tho it's a 2 door there is plenty of space in there
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Honda! I owned a Honda as my 2nd car and drove her until she almost died and then we had to get a new one! The Honda Civic doesn't disappoint, that is for sure! I know I'm getting a great car that I can depend on when I buy a Honda.
I bought my Honda Insight almost 2 years ago. I spend a lot of time in the car driving about 50 miles each way for work. My car gets AWESOME mileage, runs well and is comfortable. Trunk in huge and the seats lay down giving me extra room when needed!
My family members are honda fans. we got three of these at home. I got the newest Honda.accord this year. it's pretty sweet and works well. so far it hasn't disappointed me which is a great thing! they should really consider building a GPS in it though.
I have owned 3 Hondas - in fact it is the only car insurance have ever owned. I can't imagine driving anything else! my first car was a Del Sol, My second a Fit, and my current a CRV.
Great cars. Easy to repair and always reliable. Hondas last forever and are quality cars. I use to have a Honda and I recently gave it to my cousin. She loves it and it's lasted her a few years already. I always recommend honda to anyone looking to buy a car.
I drive a 2007 Honda Fit. I love my car and would recommend it to others. I do wish it got better gas mileage, as that is one of the reasons I purchased this model. Fun to drive, have moved across the country with it and "fit" a lot of items in the car!
Just leased a new Honda Accord yesterday and so far we love it!!! We usually buy American cars only, but so happy we tried something new. Our dealership. Delray Honda was great too!!!!
I've owned a Honda for over 12 years and I love my car. Was my first car and it still runs well . I think this is a great brand and Hondas last a very long time . I recommend this brand . No complaints
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos