- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
We have had my car since 2011 and we have only had the normal minor issues like tire and brake replacements. Honda makes a really great vehicle and I plan to stick with them for life!
I love Honda Odyssey it's comfortable and come in handy I drive it everyday,I will buy it again after this car I'm a Honda fan, the service is great never disappointed, it's last long time not much problem, I satisfied with everything about this brand
I drive a Honda Accord and I absolutely love it! Hondas are very nice and dependable vehicles! Comfortable and smooth drive with great gas mileage! You can never go wrong with a Honda!
My Honda kept me moving around and everywhere. When going through the lot their customer service is amazing . My most favorite attribute is the gas mileage and the cheap parts . I would say Honda and Acura are the best .
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Honda! I owned a Honda as my 2nd car and drove her until she almost died and then we had to get a new one! The Honda Civic doesn't disappoint, that is for sure! I know I'm getting a great car that I can depend on when I buy a Honda.
My husband has 2012 Honda Civic si and it's such a reliable car and we have had no problems with and its sleek and stylish and even tho it's a 2 door there is plenty of space in there
Only thing I have to say is I have ninety two Honda Accord with almost two thousand miles on it and it's still kicking! Thank god for Honda. And it's not hard to interchange parts and fix things that need to be fixed. Awesome car and awesome people.
I bought my Honda Insight almost 2 years ago. I spend a lot of time in the car driving about 50 miles each way for work. My car gets AWESOME mileage, runs well and is comfortable. Trunk in huge and the seats lay down giving me extra room when needed!
My family members are honda fans. we got three of these at home. I got the newest Honda.accord this year. it's pretty sweet and works well. so far it hasn't disappointed me which is a great thing! they should really consider building a GPS in it though.
I've owned a Honda for over 12 years and I love my car. Was my first car and it still runs well . I think this is a great brand and Hondas last a very long time . I recommend this brand . No complaints
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos