- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
We bought the Honda Odyssey when we were expecting... twins! We have an older child and the Odyssey allows plenty of room for everyone, plus space for the stroller and gear. Keeping comfort is awesome, and we've even done some major road trips. Very reliable!
Honda is the only brand of car I will purchase. As a poor college student, I have purchased only used cars, and they just don't ever die. Quality cars, affordable price, happy customer.
I drive a Honda Civic and I honestly love it I think it fits me perfectly I live in LA so imagine traffic and parking yes it's horrible but with a small sedan it's not that hard to fit in small places and the gas is amazing even with it being $4 a gallon
I like my Honda; I've had two Hondas previously and when I was in an auto accident with my last one, it really protected me. Although the car itself was damaged, I remained safe and unhurt.
2009 CRV. I bought this car used in 2011 and it is a good car, but it hasn't been without issues. Basic issue has been with the battery dying multiple times, despite being replaced twice already. Other than that, it rides nice and fits 1 baby and 2 older boys (not in a car seat) well enough, but I do wish it was more roomy-especially on longer car rides!
I absolutely love my Honda Civic ex 2006. I've had it since it was brand new and even 10 years later it still drives like a dream. I love the Honda line and plan to buy from them again
I have a Honda Odyssey! It's a 2007 and we have owned it since it was brand new. We love our van and have had no major issues. It has over 200,000 miles on it because we use it to travel . We travel as a family all over and we are always so comfortable.
My 2006 Honda CR-V is still running strong 10 years later. It's really never given me trouble, just routine maintenance, and it's never left me stranded. I will surely trade it in for a new one soon enough, but I'm just not ready to give her up yet.
Great cars. Easy to repair and always reliable. Hondas last forever and are quality cars. I use to have a Honda and I recently gave it to my cousin. She loves it and it's lasted her a few years already. I always recommend honda to anyone looking to buy a car.
I love my Honda. There's a good chance I will always drive some sort of Honda. They are so reliable and gas efficient. I've only had two cars in my life and they have both been, you guessed it, Hondas. My first was a 2001 Civic and it got over 40 MPG!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos