- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I owned a Honda Accord for over 5 years it was a great car, it was awesome on gas, it was really dependable. The only reason I got rid of my Honda was because I needed a truck and the Honda Pilot was not in my price range. Would definitely buy another Honda.
My car is almost sixteen years old and is still kicking. My 2000 Honda Accord LX still gets great gas mileage, passes its emissions inspection, and runs fairly well considering its age.
Hands down Honda is my go to for vehicles and lawnmowers equipped with their small engines. I have always had good experiences for the past 10 years and will continue to buy from Honda.
If you look online Honda is one of the most reliable cars in America. I bought my 2010 Honda Accord in 2011 and I still have it. I never had to change anything but the oil and the breaks.
Love my mom's huge honda pilot! it's white with a thin pin stripe. it is perfect and super roomy for our family four. i get very car sick and it is nice to have a huge car with fantastic air conditioning. love the little screen on the windows in the back!
I drive a Honda Accord and love it. I love how it looks and how it drives. It gets pretty good gas mileage. And I love the amount of space both in the interior of the car and the trunk.
I have had my Honda pilot for 13 Years. Honda puts a lot of work into making great engines and I have had very few problems. My only complaint is the details on the inside do not hold up.
I can't say enough good things about Honda. I love my car, it's been on the road five years and hasn't had any major problems. When it's time for an upgrade, I'll be buying another Honda.
Honda makes safe & reliable vehicles. They're nice looking cars, and in my experiences run until you beat em to death. Almost everyone on my dad's side of the family owns a CR-V ... they're safe, and a pretty comfortable ride, along with some cool features!
My 2007 CR-V was given to me a few months before my 16th birthday, and it has served me very well! Even though I live on a farm, have lots of dogs and I'm constantly getting my car dirty, people tell me it still has that new car smell!! Now that is impressive!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos