- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have an older model Honda with high mileage. It still runs and drives great. Little engine runs smooth and has no problems. Handles great and has a nice look to it. Drive it every day.
Hondas are the best cars to drive! They last forever. The miles can reach over 200,000 and it will still run great! VERY reliable and safe cars. Great for first time drivers, parents, and anyone looking for an affordable, honest, good looking car dealership!
Have a Honda Odyssey we got it because we had a child and we figured we would have more children and the Odyssey just has so much more for you and foldable seats I don't regret our decision hopefully one day we can trade it in for the brand-new Odyssey
If you look online Honda is one of the most reliable cars in America. I bought my 2010 Honda Accord in 2011 and I still have it. I never had to change anything but the oil and the breaks.
I owned a Honda Accord for over 5 years it was a great car, it was awesome on gas, it was really dependable. The only reason I got rid of my Honda was because I needed a truck and the Honda Pilot was not in my price range. Would definitely buy another Honda.
I've had a honda accord for many years now. They're definitely a trusted brand. I also have two honda motorcycles and a four wheeler. You can't go wrong with a honda, they last forever!
Hands down Honda is my go to for vehicles and lawnmowers equipped with their small engines. I have always had good experiences for the past 10 years and will continue to buy from Honda.
Hondas are great for first cars! The designs often change and the mileage beats all other cars that I've ever owned. Hondas last a very long time and you barely ever need any maintenance on them.
Love my mom's huge honda pilot! it's white with a thin pin stripe. it is perfect and super roomy for our family four. i get very car sick and it is nice to have a huge car with fantastic air conditioning. love the little screen on the windows in the back!
I drive a Honda Accord and love it. I love how it looks and how it drives. It gets pretty good gas mileage. And I love the amount of space both in the interior of the car and the trunk.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos