- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Super reliable car. I've had my accord for over 10 years and it still runs perfectly well. The gas mileage also is great , which is always a plus for your wallet. Their up and coming designs all look great and they continue to come out with superb models
Hondas are a beast. These cars literally never die and can some of the highest mileage you've ever seen and still keep trucking along. I've always like this brand and the quality cars they produce!!!!
Honda is one of those car brands that you see everywhere. I think because of that, I grew numb to the fact that Honda is a great and reliable car company. There's a reason you see them everywhere on the roads! I have a 1997 Honda CRV, that is still going strong!
We bought a Honda Civic 2005 for our daughter. She got sideswipedon the drivers side. Beyond grateful that the car protected her and saved her life. The cost to fix was minimal and looked perfectly new after fixing it. She now bought herself a 2012 Honda Civic.
I have a 2000 civic and i love it, it runs great, i do my own tuneups :) my dad also bought himself a new accord and he treats that car like a baby. i think its safe to say that i will always own a honda, my bfv just got a Honda and he now loves the milage he gets
This is my 4th Honda. Second Honda Accord. I love these cars. There are plenty of premium features on the most basic model of Accord. As long as I can afford it, I will own at least one Honda.
Honda is one of the only cars brands I will buy (along with Toyota), they make high quality vehicles that are fuel efficient and last for years. I currently have a CRV and absolutely love it, I also had a civic when I was younger and that thing would go forever!
Civic is great, durable, very few problems. Expect to keep it until it falls apart and it won't be doing that anytime soon. A reliable commuter car, and honda keeps up with the recalls and makes it easy if there ever is a problem with the car. Very pleased.
My only two cars that i have ever owned have both been Honda. Accord and Civic! great compact cars but with lots of room inside. Great gas savers. I only have to fill up once a week with average of 350+ miles per tank! I only need about 35$ to fill up each time.
This car is so reliable. I have had my accord for a long time and only after 13 years is it starting to get a little rusty. Its easy to drive, although the breaks on my car a re a lot more sensitive than others. Overall, great car and would highly recommend!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos