- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I lease the HR-V and I LOVE IT! It's very young, stylish and drives very smoothly. I was nervous that it would be a mom-mobile, but it totally isn't! Super sporty and lots of fun features :)
So far so good, we purchased our Honda Odyssey in November and we have no complaints. It runs beautifully and our growing boys have room to spread out. I especially like the stow and go seats.
We have always had Hondas. The Honda Civic I drive right now is 18 years old and has over 300,000 miles on it. They last a very long time if you keep up on the maintenance and take good care!!
Honda. I feel like there isn't much to say that hasn't been said. Great, reliable, efficient cars. There's a model out there for every type of driver! Test drive a Honda you won't regret it!
Hondas may be cheap but let me tell you! They're super durable and one of the easiest cars to fix or buy replacement parts for!!! We have a Honda Civic and Odyssey and our family loves them!
Our familys honda has wayyyyy more miles then any car iv ever seen it still runs good even though its old. The car rides very comfortable and has bot big signs of wear. Has never had major problems.
My first car was a Honda and I loved it. It had so many issues that apparently nobody could figure out what was wrong with it. I would still say its a great car company but I just got a "Lemon"
Hondas are okay. i don't have too much to say because I'm new to the driving world and don't know much about cars but my parents think my little honda is safe enough for me and i think so too
I love my Honda Accord more than almost any car out there. Great quality that stands the test of time. And working on these cars is a lot cheaper than Audi's, Lexus, or BMW. Safe when you need it most, reliable for every day, and maintains it's resell value for years!
I've never really heard anyone say anything bad about a Honda or having trouble out of one. Not anyone I know personally. I never had problems out of my Honda and I got the best gas mileage!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos