- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
We own 2 Honda vehicles and nothing beats their reliability!!! They run for over 200,000 miles and repairs are minimal other than wear and tear. Plus their gas mileage and resale value is great!
I bought my Honda in May 2015 and I couldn't be more in love. I purchased a 2006 Honda Element EX-P 4WD. I was able to get just about everything I wanted in it minus the roof rack and a few other features. Drives great. Gets great MPG. And she is larger than she seems.
Before we bought out Honada Accord we had a Ford that was always dying on us. Luckily with out new Honda we don't ever have problems other than routine maintenance and it gets us every where we need to go. I can tell this car will be in the family for a very long time.
I had a Honda Element for the longest time. Loved everything about the vehicle. Also it was great on gas mileage. The rubber flooring and how the seat folded up were perfect for taking my pets to the vet. Never a mechanical problem out of this vehicle. Very well made.
We have now owned four Hondas in a row - two Civics, one CR-V, one Pilot and now an Accord V6. They are fantastic vehicles and only need the basic maintenance and care to keep you on the road. Hondas hold their value, are made extremely well and look great on the road.
This is the best car I have ever owned! I bought it in july of last year and have never looked back. It is stylish and comfortable. A lot of fun to drive. Mantainance is easy and hassle free.
I had a Honda once. I had for 2 years before switching to another car. Not because I didn't like my Honda. I just wanted something bigger and didn't want a van. But Hondas are pretty good. I got in a wreck with the Honda I had and it didn't have to much damage to yet.
I have never owned one. I'm basing this off family experience. My sister bought one and has never looked back! My mother, a die hard made in the USA ford fan, had to borrow my sister's car while hers was being repaired. My mom has since changed and now loves her car.
Love the brand and my husband do too! Easy to maintain car and they have great design. Right now I have a Honda Civic '95 and a Odessy '10 love them both. my Odessy is spacious. My husband is an auto tech and he love to work on Honda cars any day with no problem!
My second and now third car are Honda Accords. I chose to repeat buy because the Accord is reliable, affordable, and has good gas mileage. I sold my old Honda to a friend bc I knew it still had a lot of good miles on it since I took it in for service as scheduled.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos