- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My first car was a new 2002 Civic. I loved it- it was zippy, fuel-efficient, and fun. I have an Odyssey now, and it's everything I want for my family. So comfortable, such a nice ride, so very convenient and good gas mileage. I couldn't imagine life with kids without it!
I drive a 2007 Honda civic si coupe and I'm obsessed with it. other than the fact that parts are outrageously priced which most dealerships are. I wouldn't trade my car for the world. plus Hondas are known to last forever. replaced my clutch at 90k. other than the vtc actuator my car runs and drives amazing. and the fact that third gear is known to go out in the 8th gen si's
I have currently driven a Honda for 15 years. I have owned 2. These cars are dependable, very fair on gas. They do require maintenance and general care. The one I am driving now is a 95 accord and has over 120,000 miles and it is still riding smooth, never let's me down.
Hondas are known for being inexpensive, long lasting, and easy to maintain. I wish the enterior was better but the price point and the customer service makes up for it. I recommend this especially for those who do not want to fork out money for a new car all the time.
Have over 200,000 miles on my car and it's still going. holds value, easy to repair and cost isn't as high as other vehicles are. very popular car to have, will keep it until the wheels fall off.
I bought my Honda in May 2015 and I couldn't be more in love. I purchased a 2006 Honda Element EX-P 4WD. I was able to get just about everything I wanted in it minus the roof rack and a few other features. Drives great. Gets great MPG. And she is larger than she seems.
Love the brand and my husband do too! Easy to maintain car and they have great design. Right now I have a Honda Civic '95 and a Odessy '10 love them both. my Odessy is spacious. My husband is an auto tech and he love to work on Honda cars any day with no problem!
This is the best car I have ever owned! I bought it in july of last year and have never looked back. It is stylish and comfortable. A lot of fun to drive. Mantainance is easy and hassle free.
I have an older honda civic, 1996 to be exact.. I also bought it used, and my car is still working perfectly fine. I'll probably still have it for another few years! All of my cousins have hondas and my aunts and uncles have their old hondas that are still running.
I have never owned one. I'm basing this off family experience. My sister bought one and has never looked back! My mother, a die hard made in the USA ford fan, had to borrow my sister's car while hers was being repaired. My mom has since changed and now loves her car.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos