- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my Honda! I mean who doesn't. I cannot wait to get the new one! But I love the one I have now. I barely have to spend money on gas and whenever we go on road trips because my car is the most real I Le. I love my car and I am spoiled with how realiable it is!
Best CRV ever!!! I absolutely love how it drives, and the gas mileage I get on it. It handles well in snow and rain too. I wish the trunk was controlled by a button instead of having to lift and close it with my hands. I would recommend Honda to anyone and everyone!!
I had an accord. Great car for sure, but even the ex model that I had was kind of "cheap" feeling. But a great, reliable, reasonably price car that held its value very well. Just don't expect luxury.
I drive a 2007 Honda civic si coupe and I'm obsessed with it. other than the fact that parts are outrageously priced which most dealerships are. I wouldn't trade my car for the world. plus Hondas are known to last forever. replaced my clutch at 90k. other than the vtc actuator my car runs and drives amazing. and the fact that third gear is known to go out in the 8th gen si's
I've had two hondas. The first one only broke down after almost 300k miles. It is a great car. So reliable. The pricing is great especially for first time leasers/buyers. So many dealerships around too
If you want a car that will last like the dinosaurs then get yourself a Honda! The key to keeping a great Honda is simple keep it updated with frequent oil changed and it will go and go and go!
I have owned 4 Hondas in my life, and they've all been excellent. I have never had any issues with my Hondas, and I can always count on them to be reliable. I currently own a 2015 Honda CRV EXL.
I love y 98 Honda Civic have had it for um 7yrs since I was 16 was my first car and is still been faithful. Good on gas (mines a 4Cylinder), and i love the 4doors and the rims we added, along with the sound system and tinted windows. I totally recommend getting a honda.
I used to drive Toyota Corolla but the car gave me problems then decided to go for a change, switched to a Honda Accord. God I love my accord, it gets me every where and rides great in the snow!
I have driven a Honda Accord for over 10 years. It has been extremely reliable. I would recommend the Accord to anyone who is looking for a reliable and stable car. It is a fun car, gets good mileage, and has lower maintenance costs than many other comparable vehicles.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos