- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Driving my first Honda now. 2015 Civic Ex. LOVE IT! The interior is visually more appealing/ high tech looking than the BMW i traded it in for. And I knocked well over $100 off my car payment each month.
I love Honda. They are a car that last and one that you will love. I have had my CIVIC for years and while I love it and it still runs great It is time to upgrade to something bigger now that we have three kids. We are looking at the Pilot and the Odyssey we just can't decide.
I love Honda's cars!!! They are perfect as a new driver's car!!! They are affordable, reliable and amazing quality!!! There is always something for you, and you cannot go wrong with any Honda's cars.
We recently purchased a Honda Pilot and we love it. While the gas mileage isn't fabulous (17/25 ish), it gets the job done as it can carry us (and my husband's almost 7 feet tall and he can drive it), our two kids in car seats, two dogs, two dog crates, clothes and toys for a weekend at grandma's and still have room to spare (and even fit at least two other adults in the car with us).
Have a Honda CR-V and I LOVE it. It is well thought out, roomy, storage areas, drives great. Customer service has been fine. I use this car every day. The only problem I've had is the radio - push buttons do not work any more! Otherwise, very satisfied, great gas mileage.
I have had my Honda since the beginning of my college career, and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It has over 120,000 miles on it and is still going strong. Also, the space is great. I have an '03 accord and the back seat leg room is bigger than I have seen in most luxury cars.
I have a Honda Accord and i love it my second car but my first nicer one i love it when this one dies I'm gonna buy me a Honda Civic the newer one because I'm a Honda girl and i love hondas even do if i don't know about cars if it has gas and i can drive it thats what matters.
LOVE!! These cars last FOREVER!!!! By far the longest life any car could have! Classy, beautiful, and fantastic engineering. Will hardly ever have any problems with it, if you even get any at all!
I recently bought a 2012 Honda Accord SE and I am truly in love with it. Amazing gas mileage, classy mature build, and over all reliable car. My first car is this Honda Accord, and I swear to always drive a Honda!
I drive the Honda Accord and it is my baby! Still going strong after 8 years. The acceleration seems to not be as strong anymore but the whole car runs perfectly. Love Honda's customer service too
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos