- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
All my cars i had have been honda, they are such a reliable cars, I'm almost done paying my car and hopefully once I'm done i will be able to get me a brand new honda again. Not changing for anything
My 1999 Honda Civic is such a great car! It is my first car and I have had it for two years now. I have only had to replace parts once! (I am at 109,000 miles!) Make sure you keep up with the maintenance thought, just like you would with any other car! Great gas mileage too!
Love my Honda, it's been in my family for four years now and has over 200K miles. I plan to keep it for at least another year. Comfortable, spacious, smooth ride, needs engine work every few years.
I like Hondas petty good! Sometimes they can mess up but for the most part they work great! My friends boyfriend is a mechanic and works on cars and he says that Hondas are the easiest to work on(:!!!
Me and my husband we have the Honda Pilot 2012. Love it. Is very spacious and the interior is gorgeous. Have a TV and also 3 seats rows. The GPS is amazing. We are thinking to change it for the Pilot 2016, but still not sure cause ours is still brand new even though is from 2012!!
My Honda CRV has lasted for years and is still going strong. I love the fuel economy, and the sleak look doesn't hurt, either. Whenever I visit the Honda dealer near me, they're always extremely polite and answer all of my questions (even the dumb ones- I'm a total car noob).
We have a Honda Odyssey and love it. We are a family of 6 and it is very comfortable and roomy. Customer service has always been nice and easy to access. We love our van and how it spacious it is for us and the features. I am very satisfied with it and would recommend it
I had a 2004 Honda Accord (my first car) and it came with some special additions. i really loved my honda, too bad i don't have it anymore :( i currently have a 2008 kia optima and i honestly prefer my 2004 honda accord. i would say my honda accord is my all time favorite car. also the parts for the car (in case you need to fix anything) is pretty inexpensive, and it is good on gas.
My first car was a Honda Civic and I still miss it to this day. I've never had anything more reliable and in a few years when I look into replacing my Hyundai, I think I will come back to Honda. I don't really prefer the looks of their sedans anymore but I do like their CR-V.
My first car was a used Honda. By the time I got rid of it, at 21 years and 275k, the only problem I had had with the engine since receiving it was the spark plugs and the starters. I eventually go rid of it b/c the electric wiring was starting to go, with a few issues with radio, A/C, and tail lights. Of course, I just went out and got another Honda and love this one just as much!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos