- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I've had two Hondas and both of them haven't had any issues. I've been driving them for ten years now and have loved even minute of it. When I was to take my car in when they were under warranty I never had an issue with their costumer service. I highly recommend these cars
I have driven 2 Honda Accords past 400k miles. They were both awesome cars that I knew I could rely on to transport myself and my daughter from one side of Texas to the other numerous times a year. The only thing that wrote it on these cars was the engines after being driven so much.
I have a used 2003 Honda Pilot. Best car I have ever purchased. It has over 120,000 miles on it and I've had no problems with it. I wish they hadn't changed to look of the vehicle to make it so boxy.
My first car was a Honda Civic. I had to share it with my twin sister so you know it got around. She still drives it today and it's still running fine. Honda is reliable and it gets great gas mileage!
My first car was a 1996 Honda Civic. I absolutely loved that car! At around 300,000 miles the transmission started to go out. I wish more than anything that I had had the trans fixed instead of selling that car. It was also great on gas! If you want a quality vehicle, get a Honda!
I drive a 2005 Honda Pilot and like it. It's been a great car and held up really well. My number one complaint would be the head rests are useless. But I do think they have fixed that in the newer models.
I absolutely adore my Honda Element. This car is great in all weather, and it has never given me any trouble even though it's 8 years old. My entire family drives Hondas because they are so reliable.
I got a new 2011 Honda CR-V two years ago after my two previously owned cars broke down while I was driving them. My Honda (lovingly known by the name of Yolanda) has been reliable and extremely satisfying. Great customer service when I need my oil changed at the dealer and I have never had to have any maintenance done.
I don't feel I can give an accurate review as a few weeks after I bought my vehicle, my front end was taken out from someone running a red light. With that being said, it's been 3 years since the repairs and it seems to be holding up good. Great gas mileage and a great value.
I love my Honda. I used to have a little 92 Civic before my Accord and have loved now well they have lasted. My Accord has been my baby for 5 years and doesn't give my any issues, and it's a 2000 mode!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos