- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a used 2003 Honda Pilot. Best car I have ever purchased. It has over 120,000 miles on it and I've had no problems with it. I wish they hadn't changed to look of the vehicle to make it so boxy.
Love my Honda Pilot! It's the perfect size for our growing family. We can easily access the 3rd row seating if needed but it gives us lots of room in the back for stroller and groceries when put away!
I own a Honda Civic 2003 ex and is is great I bought it used and it was in great condition Hondas will last forever as long as you keep all the maintenance up-to-date plus they are very sporty looking
My 2008 crv is the best car I've ever owned. she has over 135000 miles, and still runs like the day I bought her. I drive for a living, so I put about 1000 miles a month on my car. she is good to me😊
We own a Civic and a CRV, and I will always buy Honda. From the quality of the car to the high level of service at their dealerships, I always feel safe and secure in our vehicles. I trust Honda brand.
Honda is great and I love them over every car brand! My favorite part is they last forever! I use this often because I own one! Costumer service at Honda is the best! I am overall satisfied with Honda!
My first car was a 1996 Honda Civic. I absolutely loved that car! At around 300,000 miles the transmission started to go out. I wish more than anything that I had had the trans fixed instead of selling that car. It was also great on gas! If you want a quality vehicle, get a Honda!
Amazing cars! I have driven many Hondas in my lifetime and it is the only brand my aunt and best friend will buy. They run great and run forever. One of the best car brands out there. Highly recommend.
I am 110% in love with my Honda! I have a 2002 Honda CR-V. It has 120,000 miles and drives amazingly. It had everything we wanted and more. 5 seats, manual drive, all wheel drive, storage everywhere, and even a pull out table in the trunk!! I will drive this car as long as I can!
Have owned my honda accord ex for 11 years and have never had problems. All systems still work perfectly. Great driving experience, great on gas, no surprise out of pocket expenses. Have only replaced timing belt at 140000 miles. Will only replace with a crv for winter driving!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos