- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Theses are the best an most reliable cars on the market. i have owned 3 hondas and they are hands down the best cars out there. they are reliable, durable and don't have many problems. i would recommend a honda to anyone. they are not flashy but they are worth the money in the long run.
I own an Accord that I bought used. It's just over 10 years old. I had just over 100,000 miles on it. Still runs like its brand new, I would never buy another brand again. I am seriously in love with my car.
I absolutely love my honda. It was my first car and now my second car. They are durable and are long lasting. They can get a little expensive depending on the year but the value of the car is really worth. When you buy a Honda you know your getting a car that will last for years when it well cared for.
Have had a Civic for over a decade and well over 200k miles and it's still going strong without a hitch. They are so fastidious about safety that we are still (recently) getting recall notices on parts for our car and it is an 2002 model! You can't expect more from a company than that!
We own a Honda Civic 2012 and a Honda Fit 2015 and couldn't be happier. We never had any problem at all with both cars. Car is very comfortable and my dog is loving the hatchback from our Honda Fit, we can just put the seats down and put his big pillow on the back when we go on a road trip.
My first Honda Civic had one thing after another wrong with it. After a year, I traded it in for a newer model and have been mostly satisfied since. I hate driving but the car is comfortable and good on gas.
Honda Civic is less roomy than my older accord, but overall I've been surprised plenty of times by how our family of 4 fits comfortably even on longer drives. Excellent fuel efficiency and overall quality.
I love my 1995 Honda accord. I bought this case in high school and it now has over 224000 miles on it. This car is very reliable and gets great had milage. I plan to invest in another Honda in the near future!
I bought the new Honda Civic in 2013 love the way it handles and with the energy saver about 480 miles to tank had no problems just to normal upkeep change oil rotate tires expect to have for years to come
Hondas a good, safe and new cars. They have good styles and it's easy to use them. I like the interior and how soft it is. The only thing is I just had to get a new air conditioner and the car is fairly new.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos