- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have owned 2 Honda Oddessy's and I love them. Besides all of the air bags there is so much room for travel. I took it in for just for the normal oil change and the guys were so nice and told me that there were a few recalls but they could fix that while I waited. Best brand ever in my eyes.
I have a Honda accord sport 2014, and I love my car. It is great on gas, roomy for my family, and once she is paid off I will be purchasing another Honda. Pros; great on gas. Cons, she is white and takes a lot of care. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for luxury at a great price.
I have owned a number of Hondas in my lifetime. I've owned Accords, a Prelude, an Odyssey, and a few Civics. All of my Hondas have been great vehicles. I can't say enough good things about them. If you want a car that's going to go 200,000 miles with no issue get a Honda. Also I've been into bad accidents with a few of my Hondas, but I came out unscathed. They are safe and reliable. The best cars out there.
My family has always had a Honda brand car. They are very long lasting. I have had my Honda Accord since 2007 and I haven't had any major car problems . I do regular car maintenance like oil changes, tire rotations, etc. and the car has been a pleasure to use. I also get good gas mileage.
Love our Honda! What a dependable cAr and what more could you ask for when you have a small family. Our car gets awesome gas mileage which is a huge plus. Comfortable and spacious. Leather seats are perfect for easy cleanup with kids! Large trunk space for strollers and groceries. Thanks Honda!
Growing up my patents always got me a HONDA vehicle so I've always driven a HONDA. Regardless if its an accord, civic, or rav4 its been honda vehicles. These vehicles have been very reliable and dependable for me.
These cars are great! An older used one is the perfect first car for any teen, they're safe and last forever. The parts to fix most problems are pretty cheap. They look great (as long as people can refrain from ricing them out and making them look ridiculous). We've owned a few and loved them.
I absolutely love my Honda CRV. My car is great in the snow and I always feel safe. I also love that the car makes me feel like I'm sitting high off the ground. My customer service experiences completely depend on the dealership that I went to. This was by far the best purchase I've ever made
I love Hondas! I purchased my first Accord in 2005 and drove it until November of last year. The only reason I stopped was because it was total loss in an accident. I never had any problems with it and it also had around 225,000 miles. Now I have 2013 Accord, that I plan to drive forever!!
I openly admit to being a bad driver, and my 08 Honda Fit has survived me and my poor driving record for 3 years now. I commute to school, and my car gets incredible gas mileage. It's little, but very spacious.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos