- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I own a 2002 Honda Civic Ex. Have my baby for years now. I runs great. But you all know how cars are. They'll get rusty and old and will eventually need tune ups. My car still runs and takes me places I need to ho which is a good thing. Just got to take care of your car for it to last long.
As a high school senior I purchased a used 1994 Honda Accord. I attended college 3 hrs away from home and drove home every two months. I replaced my tires twice and had frequent oil changes but I never experienced major car problems. I own a new model car but i still say the Honda ran like New!
I have a Honda Odyssey . It's my second one , I cried when I got rid of the first one. I've had my newer can for 4 years and my older one I had for 8. I have never had a problem other than routine maintenance.
Good company. I'm only 18 and I'm still on my first car and it runs well. It's a 99 and I'm happy with it. My dad fixed it up for me and iv been using it for a few months and I have had no problems whatsoever
I have a 2015 Honda Civic and I love it so much. It is the perfect, little, simple car that gets me from point a to point B. It's great on gas and has an Econ button that makes it even better on gas than other cars!
I love my 2016 Honda Civic EX-L!!!! I've had quite a few cars and this one really is a nice one. It's budget friendly yet luxurious at the same time. The leather is butter soft and the ride is super smooth!!!!
I own a 2010 Honda Civic sedan and it has been an excellent car. I have had great customer service from Honda throughout the whole process. My favorite part is the excellent warranty care. I'm very satisfied.
These cars are great! An older used one is the perfect first car for any teen, they're safe and last forever. The parts to fix most problems are pretty cheap. They look great (as long as people can refrain from ricing them out and making them look ridiculous). We've owned a few and loved them.
I've had a Honda civic for over five years now. I love my car. Even when she's had issues she's never really let me down. Easy to fix by yourself as far as basics. Parts aren't that expensive and easy to find.
I absolutely love my Honda CRV. My car is great in the snow and I always feel safe. I also love that the car makes me feel like I'm sitting high off the ground. My customer service experiences completely depend on the dealership that I went to. This was by far the best purchase I've ever made
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos