- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I just bought my first car. Honda Civic EX. I was car shopping for a while and after test driving this car and hearing about the brand, I was in! This car will last. Drives very well and has good gas mileage.
I have a Honda and I bought it as my first car, I've had it since 2012 and I've only had to make a few repairs because of the amount of miles on it. I love my car though, it's good on gas, I love the way the outside and inside looks too. Love it, and I plan on purchasing a Honda in the future.
Honda cars are affordable and lasts for a long time. If I've had any problems, the replacement parts weren't too pricey and the cars last for years. My current one is almost 17 years old and still going strong.
I've owned four Hondas and have always been so impressed. I also had a very serious accident in my 2013 Civic and was kept safe because of the amazing standard safety features. I will never own anything else.
Our family loves Honda! It doesn't matter the year your car was made they last for decades! Reliable and such gas savers. My husband and I have been proud owners times and will continue to buy their vehicles.
When I was purchasing my most recent car it was between a Honda and a nissian and I absolutely love Hondas and everything about them and some of that models are great but I ended up getting the Nissan only because it was red
I have a 2015 Honda Civic and I love it so much. It is the perfect, little, simple car that gets me from point a to point B. It's great on gas and has an Econ button that makes it even better on gas than other cars!
A few years ago shortly after my daughter was born I was at a stop light and a woman (which turned out to be my neighbor) lost control of her truck while the roads were wet and could stop. I had no where to go so I just held on tight and she rear ended me pretty hard as my head hit the steering wheel. Never woke my daughter up and when I got out and looked at my car there were only a few minor paint chips!!!
This was my first vehicle. Even though it was a 1998 model, it drove like a champ. & I literally drove this vehicle to it's grave. Putting nearly 300,000 miles on the car. It was very dependable and took me many places and helped me create many memories. I would recommend a Honda to anyone.
Good company. I'm only 18 and I'm still on my first car and it runs well. It's a 99 and I'm happy with it. My dad fixed it up for me and iv been using it for a few months and I have had no problems whatsoever
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos