- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a Honda FIT and LOVE IT! It is great on gas, easy to clean, surprisingly spacious and a great value. It is so easy to maintain and is a must for anyone. It is fantastic. I fit two car seats in the back (sometimes an older brother in between) and our whole family of 5 can go out together.
Absolutely adore my 2012 Honda Civic. I get 35 mpg on Eco and it has great pick-up and speed when I need it. The inside is my favorite part. You can add pictures by inserting a flash drive! Small & Sporty, great car for someone in their 20's for their first new car. Wouldn't trade it for anything!
The very best. My first car was a Honda and when it came time to get another, I didn't hesitate to get another Honda. My whole family has them. They are reliable and great on gas mileage. They last forever and can be worked on at any shop. Very dependable company with great customer loyalty and support.
When I was pregnant with my daughter I went on thd hunt for a safe reliable and affordable vehicle I found exactly that in my honda accord, it id an 03 now so its begun to burn oil but after 150, 000 thousand miles things happen, next I'm looking atan oddsessey I think we will always be a honda fam
Ive had my Honda CR-V since 2007 and I (knock on wood) haven't had any major problems with my car. I have driven my car everywhere (literally). I drive everyday for work and keep up maintenance as much as I can.
I bought a Honda Civic when I was a senior in high school. Who knew that this car would get my through college, getting married and having 2 kids. The gas milleage is wonderful and I have only needed to replace the alternator after 16 years. This car has gotten me to where I need to go and very reliable!
I just bought my first car. Honda Civic EX. I was car shopping for a while and after test driving this car and hearing about the brand, I was in! This car will last. Drives very well and has good gas mileage.
A few years ago shortly after my daughter was born I was at a stop light and a woman (which turned out to be my neighbor) lost control of her truck while the roads were wet and could stop. I had no where to go so I just held on tight and she rear ended me pretty hard as my head hit the steering wheel. Never woke my daughter up and when I got out and looked at my car there were only a few minor paint chips!!!
Honda cars are affordable and lasts for a long time. If I've had any problems, the replacement parts weren't too pricey and the cars last for years. My current one is almost 17 years old and still going strong.
I can never say anything bad about Honda! Their cars are so reliable and if something goes wrong they are always there to help. The cars last forever and they have a beautiful design. What's to lose? Nothing!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos