- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I had a 1996 Accord EX and it was a very good reliable car, and the best of it, it was a gas saver. The car never gave me any trouble at all. A friend sold it to me in payments when i really needed a car. Later we had an extra car so I sold it to another friend that needed a car badly (in payments as well)
I have a Honda Civic 2013 and I absolutely love it. I have yet to have any problems with it. I have the basic model and yet, it's topped with great features like backup camera and bluetooth system. It feels a lot more expensive than it is, and compared to other cars in that price range, it's ah-mazing.
Great car for a first ride. They're getting a little greedy on the price tags but as all businesses do, they need to keep up with the latest technology. My Accord has been good to me, but repairs have been extremely expensive which is one downside. Other than that, comfy, spacious and easy on the eyes.
I bought a used 2005 Honda Civic and I couldn't ask for a better car. It still runs great and I have not had any issues with it. I will keep driving my car until it cannot go any more because I love it so much. I have already decided that I will get a Honda when I have to buy a new car. Honda is great!
My entire family have owned multiple cars from Honda during my lifetime. Whenever we are on the lookout for another car, usually the first place we look is always Honda. Our newest car is the Honda HRV and I love it!
Almost every care owned by my family is a Honda and we have loved them all! Mine is a 2002 Honda Civic and it's in great shape and it's really easy and fun to drive! Had to get an updated stereo because it only had a cassette player, but it gave me an excuse to get a really nice one so I love my car :)
I have allways owned a HONDA since I first started driving and just bought my brand new Honda Accord 1 year ago and absolutely love the Honda it has allways been dependable and not costly to fix!! I LOVE my Honda!!!
We had a Honda Accord coop and it was the best car I've ever had. It was fast and didn't break down as often as my other cars had. It was awesome for roadtrips. We're still looking for another Honda to upgrade too.
I love my car!! I have a Honda Accord sport and it is so sleek. I had a Mercedes before and they resemble each other very much. I always get compliments about my car. If your looking for a car I recommend this one.
My dad has his Honda Civic and it has 230,000 miles on it and it's still going strong. I'm currently in the market for a new car and Honda is my top pick! Super reliable car and I love the new structure of them!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos