- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I really like my Honda CRV. The gas milage for it is 28.5 mpg which is awesome for a SUV. The service work required for it isn't too bad and the warentee offered with the car is awesome. I used to have a Nissan and the one complaint I have for the Honda is the transition is not as smooth as my Nissan was
Great car for winter. I live in Upstate NY and the winter here can be very brutal but this car (Honda CRV) really gets me through the winter. It drives great and its the perfect size for me to bring friends around and get to where I need to be. Very easy to maintain :)
I am currently driving a second hand Honda Odyssey. The only issue I'm having is when driving, it feels like it skips but that could be something from the previous owner. I love all the bells and whistles with the van and that the seats fold down :) I would defiantly buy another one if this one ever dies.
I got my license 4 years ago and have driven 2 Hondas in that time. I really have no complaints. They are a great option for your first car. My first was a 2010 Honda Pilot, my second/current is a 2015 Honda Accord.
We bought this year our first Honda 2011 lx. The gas mileage is amazing travel from home to work about 15min and weekend errands. The gas meter hardly goes down, we have not had any problems and our dealer (Hamilton Honda in NJ) is always so helpful. We have free car wash and free oil change for life. :)
I love my Honda Accord 2012 it's so spacious. It has a screen in the front. I added rims and a muffler. I love the way it runs. It's not that expensive.. It saves a lot of gas forsure. I would definitely recommend Honda.
I LOVE my Honda. I have had my Accord since '08 and it's so reliable. Great gas mileage and a car that lasts. I very rarely have any problems with my car. Almost everyone in my family drives Hondas. We've had them in the family for as long as I have known. Definitely consider a Honda for your next car!
Love these cars. My mother drives an 11-year old Honda Pilot and it's still going strong. Honda is very prompt with any recalls and makes sure that the cars are safe before anymore people drive with malfunctioning cars. Only thing is the gas mileage on her large vehicle only gets up to about 22 mpg.
Full disclosure, I work for a Honda dealership. But I drive a Honda CR-V currently and both my parents have had Hondas. They vehicles are such high quality and they really retain value compared to a lot of other brands.
I love a Honda. They're not too expensive and relatively affordable. They're comfortable and ergonomic. They have good mileage and that's great for everyone. Plus they usually last a very long time. We had one for 10 years.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos