- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my car! I've had it for about 3 years now. it's roomy and can fit a lot of people in it. The GPS is lovely as well as the TV for my niece and nephew. Honda has never disappointed me. It's a perfect family car!
Literally last forever. I'm on my second honda. The first one broke down after owning it for 20+ years. The gas mileage is pretty great and they're cheap to maintain. Seriously, they're such a great family car to pass down.
I am driving my second used Honda right now. I love it! Right now I have a 2001 silver Honda accord and it is so reliable. I think it looks great and I definitely love the taxes on it since they aren't very expensive!
I love my Honda Civic EX. Honda definitely last long Only con that I notice other Honda driver have is there keys stay breaking. But other than that only have to do the minimum up keep and this car last a life time. Still have my car from 2006 and haven't traded it and its still in excellent condition,
My first car was a Honda and it it lasted me a long time and even help me get through college and into my brand-new second car never had any issues with my Honda and it took great mileage that's why I got a new Honda
Full disclosure, I work for a Honda dealership. But I drive a Honda CR-V currently and both my parents have had Hondas. They vehicles are such high quality and they really retain value compared to a lot of other brands.
I have owned 3 Honda's in my life span now and it is the most reliable long lasting vehicles I have ever had. My favorite part is the comfort, feels it is fit for me and the gas mileage is amazing. I use my care everyday. I am a certified Honda Sales rep so would recommend everyone to get a HONDA!
I really like my Honda CRV. The gas milage for it is 28.5 mpg which is awesome for a SUV. The service work required for it isn't too bad and the warentee offered with the car is awesome. I used to have a Nissan and the one complaint I have for the Honda is the transition is not as smooth as my Nissan was
We just bought a 2015 Honda Civic last year and couldn't be more impressed with the car, the gas mileage, and the ride. My husband has a '97 Honda Civic previous to this that we about ran into the ground. Great car!
I drive a 2008 Honda Accord with almost 75,000 miles on it and I love it. It's in great shape and barring something that totals it, I know it'll be great for another 5+ years, until I decide I'm ready for a new car.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos