- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a 2013 Honda Accord and prior to that I had a 2008 and before that 2000 accord I have always had the Honda Accord don't have any problems and all my cars have lasted a lifetime my previous car before the 2013 I still have and it stills runs great people are constantly asking me if I want to sell it
Love my Honda Odyssey! So much room, awesome to drive, I don't even care that I have a mom van! Plus it's got 200000 miles but shows no signs of slowing down! Great vehicle, can't wait to buy more Hondas in the future!
I love honda!! They have thee best vehicles ever!! Very reliable, as well as low maintenance. These cars have excellent mpg, and they ride very smoothly. I would recommend honda over any vehicle!! Trust in honda my friends
I own a Honda Pilot and I love my ride! Best buy ever and it's still going strong. My suggestion is keep the car up to date on all its check up's, oil changes and tires, this will keep your Honda running for a long time.
I own a Honda Accord and I love it! I love the features included in this car. The car is very gas efficient, it includes a back-up camera, Bluetooth connection, multiple screen selection (audio, gas/mileage, clock). The gas/mileage screen comes in handy when I go on roadtrips because it tells me how many miles I have left in my tank (which is great for someone who doesn't like to pump gas until it's absolutely needed *me*)
We recently bought a 2012 Honda Accord when our SUV died. I was pretty skeptical about getting a car after we had been SUV drivers for so long. The accord is surprisingly roomy however and, besides sitting lower, I really cannot tell a huge difference. The price was great and we are pleased with this purchase.
I love Hondas. My mom had a green Honda when I was younger and I loved Hondas since then. I think they are really good on gas. I only have to put about $15.00 worth of gas in my Honda every week and we drive it every day.
I bought a used (2009 in 2010) Honda Fit a few years ago and absolutely love it! I have had a few issues with things like the glove compartment cover coming off, but those things were easily fixed and the car itself has run without any problems. I also love how helpful my local dealership is with maintenance.
I have owned my Honda CRV for 3 years now. I love it. This car is very reliable. My car also gets great gas mileage. I bought a Honda because I know that they last forever and i wanted something that I could depend on.
We recently traded in our beloved gas guzzling truck for a more economical and eco friendly Honda Civic. Although it's much smaller than our previous vehicle, we absolutely love our Honda Civic. It's more spacious than we expected and is perfect for our family of 3. Easy to drive and great on gas! Love it!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos