- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Awesome car!!! they hardly have issues always are reliable but not just are they safe but stylish I always depend on Honda and if your lucky enough you can spot helfulhonda people which provide free things like gas ect
I've been driving at 2012 Honda Civic for almost 3 years now, and I'm still in love with it. The gas mileage is great (around 27 city and 35-38 highway), and I've never spent more than $35 on a tank of gas. It drives great. Only complaint is that the back row is a little squished, despite it being a 4-door.
My family and my boyfriends family are Honda lovers. Each year they are better and better. I didn't have to do any major repairs until I hit 200,000 miles. Keep it in good condition and this car will last a very long time
My first car was a 2000 Honda Civic and I loved it so much that my second car was a 2005 Honda Civic. Great dependable cars that last forever. Great gas mileage and easy maintance. With 160,000 miles on my Civic, it's still got plenty of years left but I'm loving the new Hondas. Either way, it's a Honda for me!
I own a 2012 Honda Fit & it's an amazing car! It's compact, but can still fit a lot of stuff, especially with the backseats folded down. Great gas mileage also! I've never had any complaints with this car or the company!
I have owned my Honda CRV for 3 years now. I love it. This car is very reliable. My car also gets great gas mileage. I bought a Honda because I know that they last forever and i wanted something that I could depend on.
I have a 2013 Honda Accord and prior to that I had a 2008 and before that 2000 accord I have always had the Honda Accord don't have any problems and all my cars have lasted a lifetime my previous car before the 2013 I still have and it stills runs great people are constantly asking me if I want to sell it
I bought a used (2009 in 2010) Honda Fit a few years ago and absolutely love it! I have had a few issues with things like the glove compartment cover coming off, but those things were easily fixed and the car itself has run without any problems. I also love how helpful my local dealership is with maintenance.
I love honda!! They have thee best vehicles ever!! Very reliable, as well as low maintenance. These cars have excellent mpg, and they ride very smoothly. I would recommend honda over any vehicle!! Trust in honda my friends
Love my Honda Odyssey! So much room, awesome to drive, I don't even care that I have a mom van! Plus it's got 200000 miles but shows no signs of slowing down! Great vehicle, can't wait to buy more Hondas in the future!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos