- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My husband and I almost always purchase Hondas. They are extremely safe and reliable vehicles that you can truly drive almost forever. The body always starts to go before the engine and transmission. I drive a Honda Accord and love how spacious it is in the interior. My tall husband fits very comfortably in it!
I love my Honda CRV. I'm currently leasing mine for 3 years. The customer service is amazing and it was an easy process to buy the car not dragged out like I felt as if I was getting scammed. It drives very well in snow and rain. Very safe.
Ive had my Honda for almost 10 years now and I really cant complain about its durability and functionality. Even living in cold weather climate with icy roads, my car has never failed me. I trust that it will last another 10 years with regular maintenance. My next car will most likely be another Honda too.
Current car is 2015 Honda accord, and I loooooove it. It's beautiful inside and out. Our sons huge car seat fits in the back as well as our boxer puppy. ( who will be huge soon) the trunk is so spacious, we can have our stroller, travel grill, and groceries all at once. Definitely will have this car forever.
Honda is the best car I own 2 current Honda Accords a 2009 and 2006. They are low maintenance cars. Just need brakes and oil change they are good to go for a few years before replacing anything major. I also owned a Honda CRV and that was the best ADW truck very sporty and compact. Highly recommend Honda
These cars are great! They get plenty of miles to the gallon, they have a hybrid option and best of all they last a long time! Honda is a quality car and a decent price and if you're looking for something that will last a long time, this is your best bet. Everyone in my family own a honda, I highly recommend!
Love my Civic! My car is awesome when it comes to mileage and gas! Everyone is amazed at how little gas my car takes, and how long it lasts! I have had problems with Honda dealerships and repairs, though (hence the 4 stars).
We recently traded in our beloved gas guzzling truck for a more economical and eco friendly Honda Civic. Although it's much smaller than our previous vehicle, we absolutely love our Honda Civic. It's more spacious than we expected and is perfect for our family of 3. Easy to drive and great on gas! Love it!
Love Honda, my families first choice in a car for both young and older person. Customer service is great. The cars are usually a little bigger than normal cars and thats huge if you have big family, more leg room too!!
I love my honda odyssey van, it's so convenient, lots of room to transport family, groceries, or whatever else may need hauling. The DVD player helps keep my sanity on long car rides with the kids, keeps them entertained! The gas mileage is great for a minivan! My next vehicle will definitely be another honda!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos