- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a CRV 2012 that I LOVE! I went to trade it for the new 2015 and I didn't because the new model doesn't have the arm rest on the seat and instead on the mid console. Other than that I would have gotten the 2015 model
We have owned several Hondas and have loved them: great on gas mileage, reliable, and easy to fix if something goes wrong. If you buy a Honda and take good care of it, it's one of those cars you can one day pass along to your children when they start driving or go off to college and you don't see that much anymore!
I have a Honda Accord that has been around for the last 7 years. My dad had this car before me and he's had 2 other cars after this one. I honestly love Honda cars. They are reliable and they really last a long time. It's affordable and the product is worth it. Probably going to stick to a Honda for my next car too.
Bought our 2008 Honda Civic December 14, 2008. The next day we found out I was pregnant! Our civic easily and safely fit a larger car seat into the back seat. On longer trips we get amazing gas milage! When we went on vacation after our baby was born, we could fit our pack'n'play, stroller, and all of our bags in the trunk! We always take it to the dealership for maintainence and they've always been wonderful. Fast. Nice. Overall great!
Honda is a great brand. My family bought one Honda car before. Now, we have the 7 people van. It is big and comfy. It surely does fit all 7 people perfectly. The seat at the back can be lifted up to fit any bigger luggage.
Hard to believe I have been a honda owner for almost 10 years now! Believe it or not, this was my dream car all through high school! I love the mileage I get, though the fuel crisis my wallet did not suffer. I own a 4 door LX and its has got me through 2 accidents, 2 kids and many moving adventures. Love my honda!
We got a used Honda before and my husband actually had it before we got married. It rode nice but since it did have tons of miles on it, it would have a lot of things go out in it and have a lot problems. Was not satisfied.
We are a Honda family. My first car was a 1991 Honda Accord, which worked great for the few years I needed it. I got a Honda Civic as a senior in high school and still have the car 14 years later. We also have a Honda Fit as our family car and will be getting an Oddessy when our family grows. Love my Hondas.
I feel safe in my Honda. Not only do I love the way my Honda Pilot looks and drives, I know that I am in a safe and reliable vehicle. When so much of our lives are spent in our cars, having one that protects you and that you genuinely enjoy is imperative. I've owned two Hondas so far and have absolutely loved both.
I love my Honda Accord . It's a 2000 and still going ! The car didn't start having problems until after 200 thousand miles on it but the problems were easy to fix . I am planning on purchasing a newer Honda for my next car
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos