Honda Fit

by Honda

The Honda Fit, also marketed as the Honda Jazz, is a five-door, front-engine, front-wheel drive subcompact car manufactured and marketed by Honda since 2001.

Are these good on gas?
Start your review of Honda Fit!
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
I bought this Honda for my 16 year old daughter. It’s a great starter car. Personally too small for me. Some things are already broken on it like the back wiper and the back windows which is why it only gets four stars.
Christian Q.
Alamogordo, NM
I have a 2008 Honda fit, and it is honestly the best car I have ever had! Great on gas, and no mechanical issues ever. To this day this car has been my best friend. No issues and has saved me a ton of money. I would recommend this car for anyone who doesn't like to go to the dealership or mechanic all of the time
Parizay A.
Beltsville, MD
Its features are amazing. Very compact fun car. Love the color Electric Blue. Easy and smooth drive.
Talin A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love my Honda Fit! It meets all the criteria I wanted in a car - compact with a lot of trunk space, fuel efficient but not electric (I don’t have the right hookups for this at my apartment), and from a brand known for safety and maintaining value over time.
Laurie C.
Worcester, MA
I purchased my Honda Fit in 2015. I LOVE this car. I traded in my Accord and thought I was going to purchase the Civic. However, the Fit actually had more back seat leg room, even though the car was much smaller. The hatchback is super convenient, and the back seats can lay flat so you can really pack it in! The drive is smooth, mileage is great, and I love that I can fit in all of small parking spaces. I have had no problems with this car. Highly recommend!
Darrian W.
My husband has a Honda Fit and it's been a good family car for us. Does well on the highway when we travel and good in town dealing with traffic. I gave only 4 out of 5 because the clutch seems very goosey but it's a newer car than mine so I guess it's to be expected.
Jackie F.
I love my Honda Fit! The gas mileage is incredible and it’s small enough that I can park it in any tight space, but has tons of storage space on the inside!
Anji J.
Las Vegas, NV
This car is small not really ideal for a family and not good if you need to haul something even remotely big.. also this isn’t the first Honda that we have owned and with both Honda’s we have had issues with them.. if your looking just to have something to drive and is gas efficient and cheap to purchase then u might be happy with this car.. but, don’t be surprised if u have unexpected issues with it..
Kinzz P.
Ellicott City, MD
I have 2009 honda fit sport and I have been driving it from almost 7 years and I love it. It is wonderful car which is fuel efficient and give around 35 mile per gallon It is hatchback and easy to park it in downtown or compact parking area. Overall it is good car for commuters, student and single or secondary car.
Nicol N.
Lindenhurst, NY
I really like how light it is, apart from that it runs a lot it is very good.. its a little compact but Iove that .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...