Honda CR-V

The Honda CR-V is a compact crossover, four-door sport utility vehicle (SUV) manufactured since 1995 by Honda. It uses the Honda Civic platform. According to the automaker's Japanese press information, "CR-V" stands for "Comfortable Runabout Vehicle.

Does this have a larger trunk?
Is this a good, durable car to take camping and driving on dirt roads?
Is this a good car for the snow?
Start your review of Honda CR-V!
How would you rate this product?
Bobbi J.
Alamosa
Honda CR-V uploaded by Bobbi J.
This car has been AMAZING! We have been able to go on so many adventures and fun. It gets amazing gas mileage and is super reliable.
Stacie F.
Mc Veytown, PA
Honda CR-V uploaded by Stacie F.
Honda CR-V uploaded by Stacie F.
Love Honda CRV’s I had one and had to sadly upsize I hated to get rid of it then recently I purchased one for my youngest Daughter and she’s absolutely in love with it
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Honda CR-V uploaded by Karen B.
I have had my Honda CR-V for so many years. It has a great safety rating, which is important to me. Great storage space for when my daughter was in band and soccer. Goes well in the snow. Very reliable vehicle, good gas mileage, and has worked well for many years.
Katie F.
Orlando, FL
Honda CR-V uploaded by Katie F.
I bought my cat Aug 2020 and I must say this car is safe, luxurious, and smart! I am so in love with my car and I personally don’t know how I did without this car. I never want to own anything else.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
So growing up this was the vehicle I learned to drive it my mother has had it for a few years now it’s hasn’t gave her any major troubles it’s honestly so reliable. It’s lasted her so long we’ve even spoken about her getting a upgraded version of the same vehicle that’s how much she enjoys it only think I will say we hated was the seat side button to move the seat backs me forth went out and it’s super expensive to replace they should make that covered in my opinion.
Katie H.
Noblesville, IN
Honda CR-V uploaded by Katie H.
I love my CR-V! It has the perfect number of bells and whistles to navigate safely while driving. I also find the drivers seat very comfortable compared to the vast majority of cars I have driven. There is a lot of backseat leg room and trunk space.
La'Quitia D.
Honda CR-V uploaded by La'Quitia D.
I loved this car even in her roughest of times. I purchased her when i started photography to hold my gear and travel. I enjoyed having a sunroof and the back window popped out. Spacious and durable, she lasted a good while even in the state she was sold to me in. Traded her for my Tucson. I would recommend.
Erica K.
Las Vegas, NV
I own a CR-V! its a great reliable car! Roomy, and fits so much in it plus my two kids!! Love my honda, its the best!
Jessica R.
Madison Hts, MI
Honda CR-V uploaded by Jessica R.
We just purchase the most gently used 2010 Honda CRV EXL it is gorgeous the exterior is in pristine condition and the interior is almost 100%. But very few imperfections I bought this car after it came highly recommended by everyone I talked to
Emily C.
Danbury, CT
Honda CR-V uploaded by Emily C.
It’s my current car and I love it! Super comfortable, easy to drive, I have a lot of space and full of amazing features!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...