Honda Civic Hybrid

by Honda

Any issues with car battery? Last long? Cost to replace?
What is the average yearly cost for maintenance?
What is the mileage for this car ?
Start your review of Honda Civic Hybrid!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The gas mileage is great even on the non-hybrid version, but this one is even better for the environment and your pocketbook! in reviews
My first car was a honda civic and i truly loved that car and will always remember it and being a hybrid it really cuts fuel costs in halfin reviews
Viola V.
I love my Honda Civic. It's the best and most affordable car. Everyone should invest!!
Morgan F.
Whitewater, WI
I LOVE MY HONDA CIVIC, i never run out of gas and or even come close. Mines red and so i ncanwrg ersgfnvrs rgvrsfvrsgv ewfcrw ewf we gfrw g rw g r g vrw g rw g wrg rw g rw g wr g re htu k ui9 8 k8 k8 k k86u jn
Carli M.
Orlando, FL
My boyfriends mother just leased this car and it is awesome. The gas mileage is outrageous like 45 miles to the gallon or something and sounds like it's not even on. It's super high tech compared to older Hondas and it handles really well. I love driving around in it! It fits in all the small spots too
Katy K.
Redmond, WA
I like the gas mileage this thing gets but I wish the ride was quieter and the car sat a bit higher. I scrape on curbs and also speedbumps under my car. I honestly want another car but I can't afford it.
Elisabeth F.
Glen Ellyn, IL
The Honda Civic is my first car, I got it a year after I got my license and I am in love!! I'm only 17, so there are a lot of safety precautions my parents take with my driving. The Honda Civic Hybrid is a car we can all feel good about safety-wise. I feel very secure and comfortable while driving, and it's equipped with all the latest safety features. My dad is a huge car junkie and my mom a "Consumer Reports" addict, so they knew a lot about the safetly features of this car before purchasing it for me. They're opinion of this being a safe car is as good as gold. We even got a discount on our car insurance because of the cars safety features. It drives really smoothly and the spedometer is digitally displayed on the dashboard, which I love. It's easy to activate the fuel saving hybrid feature and drive the car to be as fuel efficient as possible. I don't have to spend a lot of money on gas thanks to this feature...which I'm absolutely obsessed with. Most importantly, however, I can comfortably pack all my friends (safely) in this eco-friendly car, and it has a great audio system we can jam out to. Cheers to the Honda Civic Hybrid!!
Danielle S.
Warrenton, VA
I own a 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid. It has run well with minimal need for maintenance. I definitely go longer on gas than SUVs. Unfortunately the gas mileage was still not as lucrative as they had promised when I purchased the car. It is also unfortunate that I can't use it to drive in HOV anymore. Furthermore during a routine oil change, the technician did not know how to remove a piece under the belly of the car which broke off and dragged when I drove it home. I will not be buying another.
Alexa F.
My first. Drove it from 2007 to ‘17. Imagine a young Asian woman behind the wheel. This car has been through a lot and has been SO reliable. Minus a few hiccups with the battery and going uphill. But besides that a great vehicle.
Sarah S.
Santa Clara, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love Honda’s- I feel Honda’s last for a long time. Dependable and parts are reasonable pricing
GaEun J.
Palisades Park, NJ
Bought brand new 9 years ago and still going strong. Pro: size (great for parking, perfect size for just me) Favorite part: exterior style of the car Experience with customer service: depends on which dealership you go to but plenty in every city
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Great overall car, good on the eyes, gas mileage, reliability and durability. Does just ok in snow, it is not all wheel drive. Would be a great car to get around Texas in. Seats up to 5 people and is comfortable for a short term road trip. For the price and reliability 10/10 recommenced.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...