Honda

by Honda

#3 in Car Makers

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
Anyone know if the HR-V only has an analog speedometer or if it has a digital one as well?Honda
make up or car Honda
Start your review of Honda!
Product Highlights
Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. in reviews
ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later.in reviews
This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman.in reviews
...have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!in reviews
...others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time.in reviews
Mary T.
Bel Aire, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Honda uploaded by Mary T.
Honda fan for life! I traded in my Mercedes to go back to Honda, and I couldn’t be happier! Most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.
Courtney  S.
Ukiah, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have owned mamy different years of the Honda Accord and every single one of them have been great cars, we currently own a 2008 Honda Accord and our daughter has a 2018 Honda Accord Honda
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Honda uploaded by Stephanie S.
I bought a brand new 2007 Honda Accord EX-L V6 coupe in 2006, I was the only owner and put 150,000 miles on it. She still would be on the road today if Category 5 Hurricane Michael wouldn’t have taken her out in October 2018. It was the most reliable car I had and never had any issues, sucks that she’s no longer with us 😔
Rebecca S.
Honda uploaded by Rebecca S.
I love my Honda Accord! I have had it for several years and it has held up so well. it's got over 200,000 miles on it and still going! It still looks nice and is good to ride in. it's starting to get a little small for our growing family of 4 but otherwise it is wonderful!
Christina C.
Spokane Vly, WA
I LOVE my Honda Accord Crosstour! This car is powerful, sleek and functional! I was involved in an accident that totaled my first crosstour but my baby and I were barely scratched! I love the safety features! I knew that I wanted the same car as a replacement!
Michelle  W.
El Paso, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Honda uploaded by Michelle  W.
Honda uploaded by Michelle  W.
Although my 2011 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L is 10 years old and has nearly 130,000 miles on her, she still revs just as fast as she did the day I drove her off the dealership parking lot! 🔥 The interior and exterior have held up nicely as well. Seriously, if you’re considering a Honda, GO FOR IT! My only regret is not buying a Honda sooner. I owned a Nissan Stanza, Ford Focus, and Toyota Camry before giving Honda a try. None of them even compare. My Honda is low maintenance, very reliable, and sporty. Most importantly, IT’S AFFORDABLE and drives like a luxury car. People are shocked when I mention it’s 10 years old. I’m so glad Honda brought Accord coupes back to the market last year! I’m definitely considering a new one within the next couple of years, but this one has plenty of life left in her. On a side note, my son owns a 2010 Honda Accord sedan; it’s also standing strong, even after two years of pizza deliveries! 🍕 🚘 GO GET YOURS, TOO! #noregrets
Austin W.
Virginia Bch, VA
The best cars! just got a 2016 Honda Pilot! It's the second Honda for our family' love the upkeep isn't too much!
Corrina B.
Waddell, AZ
I love my Honda, it get such great gas mileage! I can go up to flagstaff, which is 2 hours and 30 minutes away from my home on a full tank of gas, up and back! And also come with really great features and a sun roof which I love! My insurance and car payments are also reasonable witch is even better for my budget.
Yvonne G.
Vacaville , CA
Looooove my car; it is one of the handiest and most convenient vehicles ever. It also fits into tight places, and I can drive it in the most crowded city without any problems.
Alissa F.
Sun City, AZ
Honda uploaded by Alissa F.
I have a honda crv 2000 and apparently the previous owners didn't maintain the car nicely so I'm stuck paying for a new transmission and engine to be put in the car and it been falling apart ever since I got it. I've paid well over $500 in just repairs and yet to be another $1400. And I only paid $1300 for the car. For my first car this is a complete piece of junk.

169 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
huda H.