BY HONDA #3 in Cars

• What kind of car does everyone drive?12 Answers
  • Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda 130 Answers
  • Do Hondas get good gas mileage? What model is the best?5 Answers
Honda
  • "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
  • "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
  • "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
  • "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
  • "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I've only had Honda cars. My first honda was a used 2009 Honda Odyssey which I loved until I totaled it. It kept my family and I safe thankfully. I bought a brand new honda civic 2012 and loved that car so much. It was great and can't beat new car smell. I had to sell that though when we had baby #6 and got a 2006 Honda Pilot. I love my pilot and happy it fits my family of 8. I wish i had a newer version. It doesn't have that much trunk space but I suppose that is expected for a car that seats so many.
Kelly M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We are a Honda couple. I have a Honda HRV and he has a Honda Civic. Both of our vehicles have also been very reliable and require little maintenance. Any time maintenance on our cars is required it's usually routine. They are very reliable cars and we will probably continue buying from Honda for years to come.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Back when I was a teenager I had a 2000 Honda Accord, and believe it or not, now in 2018 that thing is still running. That was the best car I ever had! I wish when I got my new car that I had purchased a Honda. I would recommend this car to anyone. I never had trouble out of mine at all, so reliable and the gas mileage was amazing.
MK J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had two Honda cars so far. I had an accord and loved it and now I have a civic and it has been the best car I’ve had so far. It’s awesome on gas and have never had any issues out of it. It’s been a great car for 8 years.
Juanita W.
Murphysboro, IL
I have a Honda Accord coupe that I've had since 1997 and it's a 1992. My little sister was raised in that car. It has truly tested the test of time. I've made multiple trips back and forth to Florida to see my mom when she lived there. It's a five speed that just rides smoothly. When I get another car I hope it's a Honda Accord.
Lexi W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have owned several Honda's and can say that they ate honestly extremely reliable cars with good gas mileage and have considerably low maintanence. Both of mine lasted almost to 200,000 miles and I know some people's Honda's have had even more. Trusted brand!!!
Samantha F.
I have a Honda and I think most of my family does too 🙃 They are reliable and hold their value quite well. My car has been going 8 years strong without any issues! Their customer service has always been a positive experience as well.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Honda is an amazing brand. I have owned 2 honda accords in my life. And love them. They are such dependable Vehicles. Their always so reliable. I trust my kids being in it at any time. Their great on gas which is an extra plus!
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
I have a love hate relationship with Honda. I grew up in a house where we only had BMW, Honda or Jeep. All the Hondas that my mom owned were always excellent!! But when I moved to the US and bought a Honda, I was very disappointed. I don't know who's to blame for this, but Honda is paying the consequences. I bought a certified pre-owned 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid, with 80,000 miles. I was assured that the car had a new hybrid battery installed and that the car would last me about 10 years without needing a replacement. Well, things were already sketchy at the dealership but I thought that maybe they were acting that way because I was a young girl buying her first car. Fast forward two years, my car dies. DEAD. No vitals. I take it to the dealership and they tell me that it had a few recalls and that they were going to fix things in just a few hours. I then get a call saying that I would have to pay $11,000 to get the car fixed. REALLY? I paid $8,000 for the car!! Turns out that they lied to me. The car was a CERTIFIED pre-owned, it was just a used car. The battery wasn't new and my car was dead. All this happened at a Honda dealership. Not any dealership.. HONDA!! I still love Hondas and how sophisticated they are, but I don't think I trust the company anymore!
Dominika C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Awesome brand of a car. Honda is one of the well know brands for long lasting cars. And it’s is so true. It does. Honda is one of the great brands and products that it is long lasting. I highly recommend.
Patricia  F.
Lake city, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
What model Honda would you like to have?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!