Hair CareHair AccessoriesHair Extensionshomyl
2 Pieces Double Hooks Hair Weaving Crochet Needles Dreadlock Tool 05mm 075mm - 05mm

by homyl

Description:

Perfect for fixing dreadlocks.; There are two hooks, it is time-savingfor fixing dreadlocks; Material - Natural bamboo; Total Length - approx. 13.5cm/ 5.3 inch; Hook Length - approx. 3.5cm/ 1.4 inch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Homyl 2 Pieces Double Hooks Hair Weaving Crochet Needles Dreadlock Tool 0.5mm 0.75mm - 0.5mm!
Michael J.
MI
Homyl 2 Pieces Double Hooks Hair Weaving Crochet Needles Dreadlock Tool 0.5mm 0.75mm - 0.5mm uploaded by Michael J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I don't know why it sent my review here but oh well lol. My second set is younique 0.5, with three different hooks. 1,2, and 3 come in a set and I only use the one with one hook. They are a lot stronger than my first set that broke quickly. I bought these on Amazon for like thirteen dollars and it came with a case. If you are doing dreadlocks try one of these hooks, it might last a little longer.

Looking for your answer?