Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning Supplieshomitt

by homitt

Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 2.4 x 1.6 inchesItem Weight: 1.95 poundsShipping Weight: 1.95 poundsManufacturer: HomittItem model number: HT-SB07EFFICIENT CLEANING BRUSH, SHOULDER RELEASE: Improved with traditional cleaning brush with manual, Howitt...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Homitt Electric Spin Scrubber Power Cleaning Brush, Cordless and Handheld Bathroom Scrubber with 3 Replaceable Brush Heads, High Rotation for Cleaning Shower, Floor, Tile Grout, Kitchen and Sink White!
Lisa | Yourmomvillage.com V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Homitt Electric Spin Scrubber Power Cleaning Brush, Cordless and Handheld Bathroom Scrubber with 3 Replaceable Brush Heads, High Rotation for Cleaning Shower, Floor, Tile Grout, Kitchen and Sink White uploaded by Lisa | Yourmomvillage.com V.
I absolutely love the Homitt Spin Scrubber. As a cleaning fanatic and mom of 3. This scrubber saves me time. I no longer have tired arms trying to scrub my shower. The attachments make it so easy to reach hard areas and to use in different ways. Also the button to change angles is a huge when trying to clean certain areas. The only thing I wish were a bit better would be a longer lasting battery. I use this often so that would be helpful.
Marisa D.
Travelers Rst, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Homitt Electric Spin Scrubber Power Cleaning Brush, Cordless and Handheld Bathroom Scrubber with 3 Replaceable Brush Heads, High Rotation for Cleaning Shower, Floor, Tile Grout, Kitchen and Sink White uploaded by Marisa D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this to clean my stall type shower. I was tired of bruising my shins on the tracks for the shower doors and not being able to reach the entire shower without having to climb inside and get wet and dirty, myself. I've only used it once, but I've found it to be entirely worth the purchase. I was able to clean my entire shower quickly; the only downside was that the handle did get cleaner all over it (I use a homemade paste), but it was easy to clean off once I was done. and I'm not bruised, wet or sore! I bought mine off Amazon for about $50.

Looking for your answer?