HomeWorx Winter Fireside 4 Wick Candle

by Homeworx

The HomeWorx Winter Fireside 4 Wick Candle fills your entire home with the finest luxury ambiance by Harry Slatkin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HomeWorx Winter Fireside 4 Wick Candle!
Yolanda B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells great. On the first light, it took a while for my husband or I to smell unless we walked directly passed it. However being lit for about 2 hours we smelled it all over our small living room area. The next day when I lit the candle I noticed that after about an hour 2 of my 4 wicks were missing. They had fallen into the wax which in turn made the candle burn unevenly. Luckily, I had a few wicks of my own and was able to repair it, but ummm ... I am disappointed in having to do that with these luxury candles. Also, the wax is very very soft and creamy which is nice but I don’t know how helpful that is in supporting the wicks. HomeWorx Winter Fireside 4 Wick Candle
John O.
North Haven, CT
HomeWorx Winter Fireside 4 Wick Candle uploaded by John O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
((I had to pick this candle by Homeworx because the candle I’m reviewing isn’t coming up. I’m reviewing The 4 Wick “Harvest Leaves”)) I love candles & I always have candles burning. I have always been a huge fan of #Yankeecandle & always will be but when I found #Homeworx candles I decided to try them & I couldn’t believe how Gr8 the scent was. I will always be a #YankeeCandle fan but I’m also now a big fan of Homeworx & now a customer as well. This is a 4 Wick candle & the scent from just 1 candle the smell fills my entire 1st floor of my house. Everyone who comes over will say as soon as they walk in they can immediately smell it & everyone asks me who makes it. I own several of the #Homeworx candles in different scents & they’re all great. Also what I love is that the cover is designed to put the candle out so you don’t have to blow them out you just simply put the lid on tight & it puts the candle out & because it’s a 4 wick candle it burns evenly. This scent is Harvest Leaves & I burn all the different scents all year. For me it doesn’t matter if it’s a winter, Spring, Summer or Fall scented candle I will burn all the different scents. I highly recommend #Homeworx candles. You absolutely will NOT be disappointed.
Kimmey D.
Ladson, SC
If you have never tried a harry slatkin candle YOU NEED TO!!! They are AMAZING! Totally worth the price (25$). They last a long time and you can smell the entire candle around the house!
Soukaina C.
Enola, PA
HomeWorx Winter Fireside 4 Wick Candle uploaded by Soukaina C.
Huge candles, 4-wick. They smell amazing even without lighting them up, they fill the room. I would recommend to anyone who loves candles. I have the winter Heath scent ❤️❤️❤️👌🏼
Cassandra L.
Kings Mtn, NC
This candle smells absolutely amazing. I just wish that the barn time was longer. I tend to burn my candles for a period of 5 to 8 hours. With this being for a wax my candle only last me about five burns.

Looking for your answer?