Homeworx By Harry Slatkin Got Cider Donut 18 Oz 4 Wick Candle

Homeworx By Harry Slatkin Got Cider Donut 18 Oz 4 Wick Candle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Homeworx By Harry Slatkin Got Cider Donut 18 Oz 4 Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Arlington, VA
1,311 reviews
Homeworx By Harry Slatkin Got Cider Donut 18 Oz 4 Wick Candle uploaded by Rhonda J.
This is a Homeworx 4 wick candle I got for half off at Ulta, normally $25...I got it for $12.50. There are several scents available. I purchased the scent, hot cider donut and it smells like a spicy vanilla to me. The candle lasts 30-55 hours. Lead free. When I light this candle, I can smell it throughout my home. Comes in a heavy glass container.

Looking for your answer?