BY HILTON HOTELS #17 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Sophie V.
Sophie V.
Waxhaw, NC
Globetrotter Expert
Homewood Suites was a great hotel to stay at. I liked that we had a little kitchen so we could cook our own food if we liked. The only downside was the pool was really tiny. Not much room for a lot of people to swim and relax.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Deltona, FL
Globetrotter Expert
This hotel was superb. Didn't spend much time it in but it was roomy and clean and we had plenty of towels. The staff was friendly and accommodating and if we needed anything pointed us in the right direction or got it for us.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Munhall, PA
Homewood Suites is always my hotel of choice because of the spacious rooms! They give you the opportunity to spread out and really feel at home. I also love the socials they have during the week with alcohol and snacks!
Nicolette P.
Nicolette P.
Columbia, SC
We stayed here when we went to Charlotte. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. The pillones were to die for. It really was a good night sleep. Not to mention the hotel breakfast before we hit the road.
Danyel C.
Danyel C.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at home wood with some friends. I love how it has the separate room. Great for groups. Rooms are nice and staff is always nice. This was my first time staying with them. I would do it again and recommend it
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Stayed here 2 months ago. Staff was great. Called to see of we could het early check in and put some things in the refrigerator since we wouldn't be back until late. They let us and were very nice. Had a great stay.
Jazlyn A.
Jazlyn A.
I stayed at this hotel Last week.This was my 5th time being at this hotel.A pro of this hotel is that the hotel is nice and quiet, a Con is there breakfast wasn't that tasteful. I would recommend this hotel though!!
Alex P.
Alex P.
York, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Comfortable, homey rooms. The service is good and the hotels are pretty available wherever you go. No issues with service or cleanliness. They are just lack luster hotels that are basic, but nothing wrong with that!
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
Waldorf, MD
this is my second choice when choosing a hotel to stay in for vacation. i love that their rooms have mini kitchens so we can save money on eating out and just cook or warm up food in the room. the rooms are nice and clean and friendly staff. Homewood Suites is my husbands favorite hotel.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Keller, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I love the space Homewood Suites has to offer. It really feels like a little home away from home. The rooms are separate from the living room area and usually a small kitchenette. Great for entertaining guests without having to have them in your bedroom. Also nice to be able to have a fridge and microwave.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL