BY HILTON HOTELS #20 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Kalee W.
I stayed at one of these hotels when I was in North Carolina and I loved it! The breakfast was so good and they had so many choices. The room is so clean and I would definitely stay here again
Caroline C.
This hotel is always super clean when I go to it. I love the free breakfast and the waffle makers along with the assortment of juices and other breakfast foods. In my experience, the pool is always nice along with the hotel staff.
Sonya K.
Sherwood, AR
Homewood Suites is a great option for traveling families. The suites are very spacious and comfortable. Plus, it is nice to have a kitchen available so cut down on costs of eating out.
Tracy F.
simi Valley
Great hotel, new style modern decor, great breakfast for free and love staying here on business trips always... the staff is always friendly and the rooms are clean and crisp.
Jessica S.
I love homewood suites. The rooms are so inviting and make you feel comfortable while you are away from home. I love the layout of the suite. The hotel never disappoints!
Jazlyn A.
I stayed at this hotel Last week.This was my 5th time being at this hotel.A pro of this hotel is that the hotel is nice and quiet, a Con is there breakfast wasn't that tasteful. I would recommend this hotel though!!
Gracie M.
Central, SC
If anything stay here for the delicious, incredible cookies! It's cozy and homey, and the customer service is great! But honestly, I stay there for the cookies!!!
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
lets start off with staff, right off the bat all those who helped us were great, super friendly and helpful.
i stayed with them for a couple of days and i loved it. they had everything i could need; pool, gym, office room, cleaning service, even a shuttle. the room was fully loaded with all home essentials. the kitchen had pots and pans, plates and cups, full refrigerator and stove. it was such a great stay. we were right across the street from the st louis gallery mall so that was the cherry on top !
Kizzy K.
I am a Hilton Honors member so I typically stay at Hilton properties when I travel. Homewood Suites is one of my favorite Hilton brands because the rooms are more like an apartment than a hotel room. I travel often for business and love hotels that can provide me with the most value for my money. Homewood Suites provides a free breakfast daily as well as light dinners on weekdays. You can't beat that!
Katie T.
Mission, KS
If you're traveling for an extended time on business there is no place nicer to stay than Homewood suites. With the built in fully stocked kitchenette, you can actually cook your own meals rather than eat out every night while you're on the road! Of course the evening receptions are wonderful as well and a great way to socialize, again while you're traveling alone for work. Wonderful hotels. Never had a negative experience in my 5+ years of staying here.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.