BY HILTON HOTELS #17 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Mica G.
Park Forest
I love the hotels,but sometimes they need to let guests know if they do not offer certain accommodations or amenities before they book, so the guest can maybe decide on other accommodations. Some of the locations even though they are Suites, only have king sized beds in their rooms instead of 2 double beds.
Bryesha ..
Baton Rouge, LA
I rate the Homewood Suites a 5 overall because the hotel is up-to-date they also offer free breakfast. They also are Extended Stay so that's wonderful the paint is fresh the rooms are basically like new it is very comfortable it smells nice the bathrooms are really nice when you walk into the room it's just like being in heaven
Rachel V.
We stayed in Nashville TN and the stay was just “okay.” The elevator took forever and our rooms were never cleaned like we were told they would be. The bathroom was unbelievably small that you had to go in and turnaround to even be able to shut the door. The breakfast was the best part of the stay.
Karissa S.
One of my most favorite memories was in this hotel. I loved my experience from the workout room to the pool to back when you got breakfast lunch and dinner included in your stay. I have tried to book again but unfortunately they no longer offer dining included with your stay and that is a no go for me.
Ashley M.
One of the best qualities of hotels in my opinion. I loved the complimentary breakfast and the size and style of the room. The bathroom was beautiful and spacious, but there wasn't a bathtub, which I was looking forward to. Overall I really enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay there again.
Jayme M.
Lafayette, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed in a Homewood Suites in Alabama for 8 weeks. Super kid-friendly! They loved the mini put-put and the coloring books. The evening get-togethers were great! It was an amazing home away from home that we didn't want to leave. The staff were very nice and everything was modern and upscale!
Cait M.
Stayed at Homewood in Upper Arlington, OH, for my wedding and everyone was incredibly nice. It's a busy part of the city and the parking lot is a bit small but you can use the lower level of the building next door. They were accommodating when some rooms didn't work out for my groom.
Danielle B.
Love staying at these. The mini kitchen and small apartment feel definitely help keep my kiddos and us sane during trips. We use them whenever we go out of town and have never been disappointed. I would recommend especially if you have small kids. Free breakfast is a plus!
Kristen L.
Oshkosh, WI
I ended up getting a Homewood Suites by Hilton through Hotwire a few months ago, and it was wonderful! I got a great deal, had fantastic customer service, and the hotel was beautiful. I have only been once, but would love to stay at a Homewood Suites again in the future.
Maryellan R.
Watertown, NY
Homewood Suites is one of my favorite overall all hotels. They really do make you feel at home, with the spacious Suites, to the hot breakfast and evening receptions. Always have great staff and good amenities that the hotel offers. I love staying at Homewood Suites.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.