BY HILTON HOTELS #20 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
I’ve stayed here a few times and I’ve never had any issues. I don’t go here often but the times I did customer service was excellent. My favorite part was the bed, they’re so comfortable. I was satisfied overall with my stay.
Taylor C.
Munhall, PA
Homewood Suites is always my hotel of choice because of the spacious rooms! They give you the opportunity to spread out and really feel at home. I also love the socials they have during the week with alcohol and snacks!
Kylee M.
This is my favorite branch of Hilton. The people are always so welcoming and kind. The service is never bad. They are quick to take care of any problems that arise and make sure you have everything you need for your stay.
Nicolette P.
Columbia, SC
We stayed here when we went to Charlotte. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. The pillones were to die for. It really was a good night sleep. Not to mention the hotel breakfast before we hit the road.
Danyel C.
Bremerton , WA
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at home wood with some friends. I love how it has the separate room. Great for groups. Rooms are nice and staff is always nice. This was my first time staying with them. I would do it again and recommend it
Stephanie S.
Stayed here 2 months ago. Staff was great. Called to see of we could het early check in and put some things in the refrigerator since we wouldn't be back until late. They let us and were very nice. Had a great stay.
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
Homewood suites is awesome when you’re traveling with family or if you have dietary restrictions. They all have a little kitchenette. The hotel usually isn’t anything g fancy but what is when you have toddlers?
Charlotte A.
The prices they have here are fair and worth it. They have great 1 bedroom suits and their complimentary breakfast are amazing. They even helped my husband setup a romantic in bed breakfast for us. Love them.
Madison A.
My favorite hotel to stay in the so cozy and comfortable and always clean! I always stay at these if i can and if there in the right location ! I love having the full size kitchen and not just a mini fridge
Andrew H.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed in the Homewood when I was in Florida a couple of years ago. The rooms were kind of outdated and the beds, a bit uncomfortable. I enjoyed the garden in the center, but I wouldn’t stay there again.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?