BY HILTON HOTELS #17 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Ellie T.
Nashville, TN
I stay at Homewood Suites properties all other the country. I love that they are consistent with service and quality of rooms. I have never had an issue with these properties, and I probably stay in one every other month. I will continue to be a loyal traveler with them!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
We stayed her for an extended stay. It was a great price and the staff was very polite. It was always clean and felt safe to stay in. I would stay here again. I really enjoyed our stay. It's great for individuals who are traveling for work or for family for a week vacation.
Hannah D.
Warner Robins
I stayed at the one near Savannah tech in Savannah, Georgia. I would stay there again. The rooms are nice and with up to date decor. Layout of the building was nice. Pretty reception area. My only qualm is with the first room they put me in had mold and my mother, who has asthma and is sensitive to it. But they quickly got us another room with no problems and not a long wait.
Haley L.
Probably my absolute favorite hotel experience! I cannot rave enough about how beautiful all the amenities and the rooms were. Staying in the hotel in itself felt like such a vacation. The rooms are so spacious and the quality is unbelievable. I definitely recommend Homewood Suites!! The breakfast is superb and they even host dinner socializing events, for free!
Kate M.
We recently stayed at Homeward Suites in Clifton Park, NY. We were staying due to the regional baseball tournament and were with my sons team. The hotel was very clean, nicely furnished and very spacious. Loved the Thursday night social hour! When we stayed they offered free wine and beer and Puerto Rican dishes. It was great! Highly recommend this hotel.
Ann N.
Homewood Suites offers the BEST dinners! I think they call them light snacks, but in reality, they're full meals with comfort food like fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. This is a welcome sight when you've been driving eight hours and can't fathom even going one more mile for a meal upon arrival. Thanks for offering such a nice, warm welcome!
Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is awesome it is a suite with lots of space. A great bit of amenities including free breakfast and dinner. I love the staff we have stayed here whenever we have extended stays! Love this hotel!
Nicole B.
Due to a house explosion years ago my family and I needed some place to live. We ended up staying here for around a month. The staff was amazing and helpful and the rooms were beautiful. I was satisfied and would recommend to others. Wasn't home but was close enough to feel comfortable and stay till we could find a house.
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My sister and I stayed at this hotel in San Antonio TX at the riverwalk and it was a great experience. The hotel staff and room was lovely, breakfast was delicious amd view during our stay was beautiful. The only thing was that it was a far walking distance from alamo mall area of San Antonio other than that it was great!
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Homewood Suites by Hilton are always a favorite of ours. The staff is nice, the rooms are nice, and clean, and usually you can always expect the same great service. This is one of our preferred hotel chains. Luckily they have them in nearly every city. Plus they have a points system that is pretty nice too.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.