BY HILTON HOTELS #20 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Jillian M.
Toms Ricer
These hotels are great for when you are traveling on business. As an avid traveler, I  would always recommend this hotel. They are always clean, well maintained and a friendly environment. Traveling with Homewood cannot be any easier and efficient.
Michelle M.
Wonderful hotels! Very nice and clean. Friendly and helpful customer service and desk agents. Great suites and amenities. I've never had a bad experience staying at Homewood Suites. I stay with them at least twice a year and would recommend them to friends.
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
i was in a rural town and stumbled upon one of these. to my surprise i really enjoyed my stay here. not a modern look- more along the lines of country classic comfort. they were extremely nice and polite and gave suggestions on where to eat and visit.
Maryjoe G.
Boynton Beach
Where do I begin. I'd love everything about them I love how there was a full kitchen in the rooms, throughout the week they provide free breakfast and dinner. The customer service was excellent. Room was very clean. They even clean the room everyday
Chey L.
Midvale
I love Homewood Suites in Draper Utah. It’s a little difficult to find at first BUT it’s clean and it’s so cute. The staff is really nice but they seem a little understaffed. The management is nice and the Housekeeping staff is great!
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
I loved this hotel! The lay out was absolutely amazing inside the rooms! More like a condo than a hotel itself. I definitely enjoyed the stay! I would recommend to other people who don't like the "hotel" feel when staying out of town
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
This has been my favorite place to stay of all the hotels we have stayed at. They have free breakfast and a light evening dinner. The room felt like home and I loved that there was a separate bedroom. The kids loved the pool as well.
Sophie V.
Waxhaw, NC
Homewood Suites was a great hotel to stay at. I liked that we had a little kitchen so we could cook our own food if we liked. The only downside was the pool was really tiny. Not much room for a lot of people to swim and relax.
Lindsey A.
Deltona, FL
This hotel was superb. Didn't spend much time it in but it was roomy and clean and we had plenty of towels. The staff was friendly and accommodating and if we needed anything pointed us in the right direction or got it for us.
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
I’ve stayed here a few times and I’ve never had any issues. I don’t go here often but the times I did customer service was excellent. My favorite part was the bed, they’re so comfortable. I was satisfied overall with my stay.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.