Homewood Suites by Hilton uploaded by Kristina A.Homewood Suites by Hilton uploaded by Kateryna B.Homewood Suites by Hilton uploaded by Brittany L.

BY HILTON HOTELS #21 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Casie W.
Casie W.
lafayette, IN
Globetrotter Expert
The Homewood Suites by Hilton are always a favorite of ours. The staff is nice, the rooms are nice, and clean, and usually you can always expect the same great service. This is one of our preferred hotel chains. Luckily they have them in nearly every city. Plus they have a points system that is pretty nice too.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is my FAVORITE hotel! Between the way it looks, feels, and the comfort of staying there, it is a great place to stay the weekend or even for a week if need be. The bed was extremely comfortable, all the furniture and lay out was up to date and stylish, and the items they provide are nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
Mica G.
Mica G.
Park Forest
I love the hotels,but sometimes they need to let guests know if they do not offer certain accommodations or amenities before they book, so the guest can maybe decide on other accommodations. Some of the locations even though they are Suites, only have king sized beds in their rooms instead of 2 double beds.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Austin, TX
Excellant customer service! Had a reservation at the Hyatt place in Indianapolis and found bed bugs in our room. Terrible customer service there. Started calling around to other hotels and no one was willing to help, except for Homewood Suites. We loved our room and even received a discount for our troubles early on in the night.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Love staying at these. The mini kitchen and small apartment feel definitely help keep my kiddos and us sane during trips. We use them whenever we go out of town and have never been disappointed. I would recommend especially if you have small kids. Free breakfast is a plus!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Oshkosh, WI
I ended up getting a Homewood Suites by Hilton through Hotwire a few months ago, and it was wonderful! I got a great deal, had fantastic customer service, and the hotel was beautiful. I have only been once, but would love to stay at a Homewood Suites again in the future.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Globetrotter Expert
My husband stayed at the Homewood suites for a business trip . He was there for several months. I was amazed at all the extra when I visited. certain nights of the week, they had free dinners for the guest along with cocktails!! The rooms all had a little mini kitchen which was great when you are staying for that long .
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I actually booked this hotel for a boudoir session but we stayed in it after we had the presidential suite it was gorgeous the tub was great and soothing and the bed was comfortable. We also had a bachelorette party there two months later it was amazing!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
Homewood Suites by Hilton are so nice! I absolutely loved my stay. I didn't find it to be too expensive either. The staff was super friendly and very accommodating. The complimentary breakfast is also very nice. I would recommend anyone to stay there!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
These Hilton suites hotels are awesome. We had a room in this hotel down in Florida and it was more than beautiful. Big spacious room and bed. It was just nice. Can't remember if they had free breakfast but this is one of my top favorite hotels
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele F.
Michele F.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL