BY HILTON HOTELS #18 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
Globetrotter Expert
This hotel...meh. They were friendly at the front desk, had a great continental breakfast, and good prices. The room seemed nice when we first walked in. However, the closer I looked, the more it seemed like the room hadn't even been cleaned. There was a pile of croutons kicked into the corner by the night stand, which makes me think they didn't even vacuum. Stains all over the couch in the room, there was a used washcloth in the shower still, and a wet puddle on the counter. I would rather pay a higher price with a guarantee that I am sleeping in a clean room.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Let me tell you about this place! My children paid for me to stay here for 2 nights as a Mother's Day gift! From the time I opened the door, I was amazed! There is a fully stocked kitchen, with fridge and microwave. Yes, even a sink. I had a living room with large flat screened television, and a bedroom suite! Do I need to get started on the bathroom?? Oh, the perks. They serve breakfast and dinner free! All you have to do is go down to the dining area! The food was great! Honestly no charge extra!
Lyss E.
Trenton, NJ
I go to the one in Hamilton, NJ.. The suite room (Idr exactly what it's called) is amazing! It has side entrances for easy in & out + bringing any luggage in. It's pretty quiet & peaceful. The rooms are HUGE & very modern|up to date. It's like a mini apartment! The room I usually book has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen area & sitting area. All staff is nice & friendly, never had any issues. Would absolutely recommend!
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Rooms are a bit more expensive than other motels in the area, but the quality of the rooms don't seem to be much better than those of motels. Some rooms smell like smoke, and some rooms are very unclean and have scratchy blankets....however I've also stayed in decent rooms that are suits with great amenities and quality.
Monica H.
Chula Vista, CA
I stayrd at a homewood suites in Oxnard, CA. Seriously..I will always look for a homewood wherever I go now. They had great customer service for starters.. They also have a free breakfast from 6 to 9 am which honestly was actually good. They also have appetizers and free beer and wine M thru Thurs from around 530 to 730 which was AMAZING. Where else do you stay and get unlimited free drinks and snacks?!
Ellie T.
Nashville, TN
I stay at Homewood Suites properties all other the country. I love that they are consistent with service and quality of rooms. I have never had an issue with these properties, and I probably stay in one every other month. I will continue to be a loyal traveler with them!
Alyssa M.
Globetrotter Expert
My boyfriend and I stayed at the one in Midtown/Savannah, GA for the military ball. When we checked in we were so surprised at how nice it was! We had a little kitchen, big living room, big bathroom and big bedroom. Lots of space for our suitcases. The decor and color scheme was great. The room was clean, didn't feel like I needed to clean before we touched anything. Loved our stay.
Hannah D.
Warner Robins
I stayed at the one near Savannah tech in Savannah, Georgia. I would stay there again. The rooms are nice and with up to date decor. Layout of the building was nice. Pretty reception area. My only qualm is with the first room they put me in had mold and my mother, who has asthma and is sensitive to it. But they quickly got us another room with no problems and not a long wait.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
We stayed her for an extended stay. It was a great price and the staff was very polite. It was always clean and felt safe to stay in. I would stay here again. I really enjoyed our stay. It's great for individuals who are traveling for work or for family for a week vacation.
Haley L.
Probably my absolute favorite hotel experience! I cannot rave enough about how beautiful all the amenities and the rooms were. Staying in the hotel in itself felt like such a vacation. The rooms are so spacious and the quality is unbelievable. I definitely recommend Homewood Suites!! The breakfast is superb and they even host dinner socializing events, for free!
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?