BY HILTON HOTELS #20 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Amber R.
Amber R.
Highland Park, NJ
I stayed at a homewood suites when I was 10 years old in Indianapolis with my mom (I was there for a really big national gymnastics testing) but to this day we still rave about this place (I'm 25 now). At first when we got there our room ended up being occupied already so there WAS a mistake made but the service they gave to correct it was excellent, the room was great. Since we were there for about 5 days the fridge and mini kitchen helped, and also the place felt like home with a separate bedroom with a door. It wasn't anything super extravagant but the fact that it felt like home to us immediately was great. Will always rave about home suites hotels.
Kizzy K.
Kizzy K.
I am a Hilton Honors member so I typically stay at Hilton properties when I travel. Homewood Suites is one of my favorite Hilton brands because the rooms are more like an apartment than a hotel room. I travel often for business and love hotels that can provide me with the most value for my money. Homewood Suites provides a free breakfast daily as well as light dinners on weekdays. You can't beat that!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
Globetrotter Expert
This hotel...meh. They were friendly at the front desk, had a great continental breakfast, and good prices. The room seemed nice when we first walked in. However, the closer I looked, the more it seemed like the room hadn't even been cleaned. There was a pile of croutons kicked into the corner by the night stand, which makes me think they didn't even vacuum. Stains all over the couch in the room, there was a used washcloth in the shower still, and a wet puddle on the counter. I would rather pay a higher price with a guarantee that I am sleeping in a clean room.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at one of their Phoenix AZ locations. The room was decent, it had a good kitchenette that was more like an actual kitchen minus an oven. The fridge has an actual fridge and freezer. The rest of the room was nice a well, a little dining area, full size living area, decent sized bathroom, and separate bed room( with a comfy bed! ) They had free hot and cold breakfast in the morning. My only gripes are that the pool was tiny and so was the gym. A girl needs to get her work outs in on her work trips.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
If you're traveling for an extended time on business there is no place nicer to stay than Homewood suites. With the built in fully stocked kitchenette, you can actually cook your own meals rather than eat out every night while you're on the road! Of course the evening receptions are wonderful as well and a great way to socialize, again while you're traveling alone for work. Wonderful hotels. Never had a negative experience in my 5+ years of staying here.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Chula Vista, CA
I stayrd at a homewood suites in Oxnard, CA. Seriously..I will always look for a homewood wherever I go now. They had great customer service for starters.. They also have a free breakfast from 6 to 9 am which honestly was actually good. They also have appetizers and free beer and wine M thru Thurs from around 530 to 730 which was AMAZING. Where else do you stay and get unlimited free drinks and snacks?!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Warner Robins
I stayed at the one near Savannah tech in Savannah, Georgia. I would stay there again. The rooms are nice and with up to date decor. Layout of the building was nice. Pretty reception area. My only qualm is with the first room they put me in had mold and my mother, who has asthma and is sensitive to it. But they quickly got us another room with no problems and not a long wait.
Kate M.
Kate M.
We recently stayed at Homeward Suites in Clifton Park, NY. We were staying due to the regional baseball tournament and were with my sons team. The hotel was very clean, nicely furnished and very spacious. Loved the Thursday night social hour! When we stayed they offered free wine and beer and Puerto Rican dishes. It was great! Highly recommend this hotel.
Ann N.
Ann N.
Homewood Suites offers the BEST dinners! I think they call them light snacks, but in reality, they're full meals with comfort food like fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. This is a welcome sight when you've been driving eight hours and can't fathom even going one more mile for a meal upon arrival. Thanks for offering such a nice, warm welcome!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
We stayed at Homewood Suites for our daughters Make A Wish trip to Disneyland! It was amazing! The hotel was exactly 1 mile from Disneyland and a shuttle comes 15 to the hour every hour. During the week they have a dinner buffet complimentary for anyone staying there. I loved that it had a kitchen!! Homewood Suites by Hilton
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele F.
Michele F.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL