BY HILTON HOTELS #16 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
ari r.
Patterson, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Usually these are pretty great. I like be having my own little kitchen in the room and space for my son to play. We’ve loved the one in New Orleans and Spanish Fort, Al for sure.
Yvette W.
Columbus
My husband and I just stayed at a home wood suites in Florida and we had the best stay there.  Room was very spacious and very comfortable.  Lived in accommodations.  We love Hikton because they take good care of their customers.  We won’t stay anyplace else unless it’s by Hilton.
Alicia C.
Ankeny
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the Homewood Suites! They’re so cozy and homey! I always know that I will be arriving to a clean and comfortable room when I stay! Hilton is always my first pick!
Delaine B.
When you travel a lot for business, even the small things matter. This part of the Hilton brand knocks it out of the park. We always try to find a Homewood Suites because it feels like home even if we're only staying a night. The activities and suites are fantastic. I love their rates as well!
Kaitlin G.
Fort Pierce, FL
The Homewood Suites Downtown Denver was spectacular! The room was clean and spacious, bed was soft, kitchen had all the amenities needed, and the breakfast was fresh!
One of my favorite Hilton brands. It is literally a home away from home with the way it is set up. They offer a full kitchen with all the pots and pans and is set up just like a small apartment for that at home feel
aaru S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is one of the nicest hotel, this hotel is fully equipped with kitchen so is very helpful, they have complimentary breakfast and also evening social generally mon to thur. staff is very good have stayed there for more than 45 days was very happy with overall service
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Nice rooms very pretty hotel rooms are clean and comfortable with nice decor. I enjoyed this hotel and my stay. Prices are a little higher than some but worth it. They always have great customer service. Always recommend staying at a Hilton!
Jillian M.
Toms Ricer
These hotels are great for when you are traveling on business. As an avid traveler, I  would always recommend this hotel. They are always clean, well maintained and a friendly environment. Traveling with Homewood cannot be any easier and efficient.
Michelle M.
Wonderful hotels! Very nice and clean. Friendly and helpful customer service and desk agents. Great suites and amenities. I've never had a bad experience staying at Homewood Suites. I stay with them at least twice a year and would recommend them to friends.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.