BY HILTON HOTELS #20 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Neyma V.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
lets start off with staff, right off the bat all those who helped us were great, super friendly and helpful.
i stayed with them for a couple of days and i loved it. they had everything i could need; pool, gym, office room, cleaning service, even a shuttle. the room was fully loaded with all home essentials. the kitchen had pots and pans, plates and cups, full refrigerator and stove. it was such a great stay. we were right across the street from the st louis gallery mall so that was the cherry on top !
Amber R.
Amber R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I stayed at a homewood suites when I was 10 years old in Indianapolis with my mom (I was there for a really big national gymnastics testing) but to this day we still rave about this place (I'm 25 now). At first when we got there our room ended up being occupied already so there WAS a mistake made but the service they gave to correct it was excellent, the room was great. Since we were there for about 5 days the fridge and mini kitchen helped, and also the place felt like home with a separate bedroom with a door. It wasn't anything super extravagant but the fact that it felt like home to us immediately was great. Will always rave about home suites hotels.
Kizzy K.
Kizzy K.
I am a Hilton Honors member so I typically stay at Hilton properties when I travel. Homewood Suites is one of my favorite Hilton brands because the rooms are more like an apartment than a hotel room. I travel often for business and love hotels that can provide me with the most value for my money. Homewood Suites provides a free breakfast daily as well as light dinners on weekdays. You can't beat that!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
Globetrotter Expert
This hotel...meh. They were friendly at the front desk, had a great continental breakfast, and good prices. The room seemed nice when we first walked in. However, the closer I looked, the more it seemed like the room hadn't even been cleaned. There was a pile of croutons kicked into the corner by the night stand, which makes me think they didn't even vacuum. Stains all over the couch in the room, there was a used washcloth in the shower still, and a wet puddle on the counter. I would rather pay a higher price with a guarantee that I am sleeping in a clean room.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at one of their Phoenix AZ locations. The room was decent, it had a good kitchenette that was more like an actual kitchen minus an oven. The fridge has an actual fridge and freezer. The rest of the room was nice a well, a little dining area, full size living area, decent sized bathroom, and separate bed room( with a comfy bed! ) They had free hot and cold breakfast in the morning. My only gripes are that the pool was tiny and so was the gym. A girl needs to get her work outs in on her work trips.
Tammi J.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Let me tell you about this place! My children paid for me to stay here for 2 nights as a Mother's Day gift! From the time I opened the door, I was amazed! There is a fully stocked kitchen, with fridge and microwave. Yes, even a sink. I had a living room with large flat screened television, and a bedroom suite! Do I need to get started on the bathroom?? Oh, the perks. They serve breakfast and dinner free! All you have to do is go down to the dining area! The food was great! Honestly no charge extra!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
If you're traveling for an extended time on business there is no place nicer to stay than Homewood suites. With the built in fully stocked kitchenette, you can actually cook your own meals rather than eat out every night while you're on the road! Of course the evening receptions are wonderful as well and a great way to socialize, again while you're traveling alone for work. Wonderful hotels. Never had a negative experience in my 5+ years of staying here.
Lyss E.
Lyss E.
Trenton, NJ
I go to the one in Hamilton, NJ.. The suite room (Idr exactly what it's called) is amazing! It has side entrances for easy in & out + bringing any luggage in. It's pretty quiet & peaceful. The rooms are HUGE & very modern|up to date. It's like a mini apartment! The room I usually book has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen area & sitting area. All staff is nice & friendly, never had any issues. Would absolutely recommend!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Chula Vista, CA
I stayrd at a homewood suites in Oxnard, CA. Seriously..I will always look for a homewood wherever I go now. They had great customer service for starters.. They also have a free breakfast from 6 to 9 am which honestly was actually good. They also have appetizers and free beer and wine M thru Thurs from around 530 to 730 which was AMAZING. Where else do you stay and get unlimited free drinks and snacks?!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Globetrotter Expert
My boyfriend and I stayed at the one in Midtown/Savannah, GA for the military ball. When we checked in we were so surprised at how nice it was! We had a little kitchen, big living room, big bathroom and big bedroom. Lots of space for our suitcases. The decor and color scheme was great. The room was clean, didn't feel like I needed to clean before we touched anything. Loved our stay.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL