BY HILTON HOTELS #18 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Tracy F.
simi Valley
Great hotel, new style modern decor, great breakfast for free and love staying here on business trips always... the staff is always friendly and the rooms are clean and crisp.
Jessica S.
I love homewood suites. The rooms are so inviting and make you feel comfortable while you are away from home. I love the layout of the suite. The hotel never disappoints!
Megan S.
Hilton Head, SC
Globetrotter Expert
My dog loves this long toy. She is a beast when it comes to destroying toys. This seems to be one of the few that have survived. Easy to rinse as well. Kong has really stepped up their toy game. I will buy from them again!!
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed at a few Homewood Suites locations and found them all to be of a similar quality. The only reason that I am not giving a higher rating is that I've not found one that has an actual room service, though I did like that we could fill out a shopping list and have the mini kitchen stocked for us. I've never had a bad experience at one of their properties and have found their customer service to be good to excellent. Sure, their decor is kind of middle of the road, but having worked in a somewhat higher end hotel I know how often guests damage and steal property (we actually had multiple large screen TV's just walked out of our hotel on various occasions).
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at one of their Phoenix AZ locations. The room was decent, it had a good kitchenette that was more like an actual kitchen minus an oven. The fridge has an actual fridge and freezer. The rest of the room was nice a well, a little dining area, full size living area, decent sized bathroom, and separate bed room( with a comfy bed! ) They had free hot and cold breakfast in the morning. My only gripes are that the pool was tiny and so was the gym. A girl needs to get her work outs in on her work trips.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
lets start off with staff, right off the bat all those who helped us were great, super friendly and helpful.
i stayed with them for a couple of days and i loved it. they had everything i could need; pool, gym, office room, cleaning service, even a shuttle. the room was fully loaded with all home essentials. the kitchen had pots and pans, plates and cups, full refrigerator and stove. it was such a great stay. we were right across the street from the st louis gallery mall so that was the cherry on top !
Amber R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I stayed at a homewood suites when I was 10 years old in Indianapolis with my mom (I was there for a really big national gymnastics testing) but to this day we still rave about this place (I'm 25 now). At first when we got there our room ended up being occupied already so there WAS a mistake made but the service they gave to correct it was excellent, the room was great. Since we were there for about 5 days the fridge and mini kitchen helped, and also the place felt like home with a separate bedroom with a door. It wasn't anything super extravagant but the fact that it felt like home to us immediately was great. Will always rave about home suites hotels.
Jessica A.
This hotel is true to its name. The room that we stayed in was really a "suite". It felt like a little apartment. There was a tiny kitchen with a dishwasher even! And a larger refrigerator. The room was so spacious, I could definitely live there for an extended period of time. The price was more expensive than some other hotel companies, but for the amazing room, the price makes sense. The staff was friendly and the room was clean, great choice for any stay, long or short.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
If you're traveling for an extended time on business there is no place nicer to stay than Homewood suites. With the built in fully stocked kitchenette, you can actually cook your own meals rather than eat out every night while you're on the road! Of course the evening receptions are wonderful as well and a great way to socialize, again while you're traveling alone for work. Wonderful hotels. Never had a negative experience in my 5+ years of staying here.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
We stayed at Homewood Suites for our daughters Make A Wish trip to Disneyland! It was amazing! The hotel was exactly 1 mile from Disneyland and a shuttle comes 15 to the hour every hour. During the week they have a dinner buffet complimentary for anyone staying there. I loved that it had a kitchen!! Homewood Suites by Hilton
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?