BY HILTON HOTELS #14 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Erica D.
Warren, MA
We stayed recently at the Hilton Hotel and Resort Tuscany Villa in Orlando. It was about 10 minutes from Disney and had tons to do. The pool areas were gorgeous. The first night we were there my son sang karaoke at the pool and loved it, then we rented a complimentary DVD.
Mrs. A.
Charlotte, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
While working in a long time project in New York I was booked to stay at the Homewood location. I love their evening dinners, wine, and great service. I am a Hilton honors member so maybe I got some awesome perks, but everyone there seemed happy and the food was great.
Megan M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
They are always clean, neat, and the staff is polite and helpful no matter where I’ve stayed! I recommend them because they are not too expensive. They have nice pools usually indoor but some have outdoor. I like staying here multiple nights. The rooms are beautiful
Rebecca L.
Pinellas Park, FL
I enjoyed staying at homesuites by Hilton. They are very family friendly and my kids loved the pool. The staff was very friendly and the room was nice and spacious and very very clean. The lobby was kept clean and organized and room service was nice and amazing.
Vanessa D.
They attend you so great . There food service is nice . Everything is clean . I feel relaxed when I visit because it feels like home . The pool is relaxable and really warm . And a affordable hotel . But the one thing is their breakfast needs more food.
Natalia M.
Springfield , IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love this hotel chain not only is it affordable but it's so clean and the rooms are spacious and it's like a suite instead of a single room. I love the fact that it also comes with free breakfast and it's so much easier to stay and eat and travel. Perfect hotel chains
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never been disappointed by a Hilton hotel. This one is no exception. Comfortable beds, great showers, friendly staff. I travel 30% for work and I stay at hotels all over the country. When given the choice I always opt for a Hilton hotel.
Karley B.
San Angelo, TX
We stayed at a Homewood suites in San Diego and the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were well stocked and cleaned and they served free buffet style breakfast (and dinner during the week). They made it a very enjoyable stay. The only major thing that I didn’t like was that we had to pay like $20-$25 a NIGHT to park our car in the parking lot on top of the crazy price tag for our room. I mean, we definitely got what we paid for, it just was a little overkill I think.
Carlee C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently "lived" in a hospital due to family being in a different state. And the hospitality was amazing! The hotel was extremely clean and nice. And felt as much at home at you can 300 miles away from home! The overall experience was amazing
Rachel P.
Bakersfield , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice and homey! Our TV didn’t work when we stayed, but that’s OK, our Wi-Fi was perfectly suitable, so we watch Netflix on our laptop. We’ve only stayed here Once, we got a Expedia deal on it, we really liked it. It was very comfortable.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.