BY HILTON HOTELS #20 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Jannien T.
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I stayed in this hotel for a weekend. I enjoy the stay so much that anytime I go somewhere I look for this hotel first. The staff was very friendly, place is clean. I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone and also their breakfast.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I've never had a bad experience at a Homewood Suites! They are always clean and well decorated, they have super helpful staff, and have super comfortable beds! They are more affordable then Hilton's, but have the same great quality.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Globetrotter Expert
I love the Homewood Suites by Hilton! Its an amazing hotel for long, and short term stays. With Kitchens, and some have 2 bedrooms (three beds) its perfevt for a big family! Also, complementary breakfast and dinner!
Laura N.
Laura N.
When I was in school and family would come to visit I would always have them stay there. It was a great place to have available to visit with them and have a home cooked meal without having to mess up my own kitchen
Amy V.
Amy V.
Ive only stayed here once and it was a great experience because I had an excellent room with all the perks and amenities. I would recommend this and I do plan to try and stay here again one day.
Afton H.
Afton H.
I love homewood suites! The one I stayed at had a great hot breakfast, an outdoor grill and patio, and a pool! Sign up for Hilton Honors, and it will even save you money on your first stay.
priyam G.
priyam G.
Santa Clara, CA
Iam a huge fan of the hotel. I stayed in plano,Texas for a month. The rooms are nice and clean. The staff is super polite and helpful. The good is awesome. Totally recommend it
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Winner winner, free home suites dinner. When traveling with the kids, a separate room to sleep and hang out is always wonderful. Add in free food and you have my heart.
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to work here. We tried our best to make you comfortable. If you have any complaints your room is free. Also they serve breakfast and dinner. You can't beat it!
jessica h.
jessica h.
Corp Christi, TX
Love love love them, very clean, always helpful, amazing spacious suites, and not to mention the afternoon complimentary wine, beer, and odervers!!!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele F.
Michele F.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL