BY HILTON HOTELS #16 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Hidie M.
West Peabody
I love this place, we were out of our house for more than 3 months over the holidays because of construction and homewood suites were great they let us bring our pets, the staff are very accommodating very polite. I would and have recommended this place lots of time. Great job to the staff at the Peabody homewood suites next to sonic on rt 1. Love you guys.
Dr. Joanna T.
Houston
By far one of my favorite places to stay. So far each Homewood we have stayed in has been clean, efficiently staffed, and the breakfast/dinners have been pretty good. Would totally recommend.
Leslie V.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Suites are always nice when traveling on the road. It helps to have a kitchen area and not just a single room with a bed. Always check reviews of that specific location before booking though.
Jess D.
Easy to book. Rooms are typically well kept and clean. Usually are easy to accommodate toddlers, especially having a separate living and bedroom area. We try to stay at the Suites most often.
Elyse C.
Love the Homewood suites! The breakfast is great across the board wherever I’ve been. Beds are comfortable and roomy. They keep the hotel clean and tidy and have a great staff on hand. I highly recommend staying there!
Monica S.
Orlando , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in a suite and it felt like I was in a nice apartment. I had everything I needed in the room so there was no need to even contact customer service. My favorite part was the hot tub in my bedroom just a few steps from the king size bed. Each room had its own door so I was very pleased with the privacy inside the suite.
Jessica S.
Russellville
We have loved the Homewood Suites that we have stayed at. They have larger rooms available for our larger family. The breakfasts are always good and the cocktail meals are amazing!
OneDay C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
For the cheapest of the Hilton Hotels this was an ok experience. Old hotel, relatively clean, only three cockroaches during my 12 night stay. If you’re on a budget would recommend.
Kristyn M.
Marysville
Our favorite Homewood Suites location is in downtown Seattle near the Convention Center. Great complimentary buffet breakfast. If you have a Hilton Honors membership, you will be greeted with some sweets. We have always booked with Hilton as far as hotels and we try to look for Homewood Suites because of how low key it is. Staff is always attentive and friendly.
ari r.
Patterson, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Usually these are pretty great. I like be having my own little kitchen in the room and space for my son to play. We’ve loved the one in New Orleans and Spanish Fort, Al for sure.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.