Homewood Suites by Hilton uploaded by Kristina A.Homewood Suites by Hilton uploaded by Kateryna B.Homewood Suites by Hilton uploaded by Brittany L.

BY HILTON HOTELS #21 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Laura K.
Laura K.
Slightly expensive to stay in, but nice rooms. If you can't afford rooms around 150.00 don't look at.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Findlay, OH
Homewood Suites by Hilton in Fort Wayne, Indiana is by far the best thus far. Excellent customer service and emmaculate rooms!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This hotel is true to its name. The room that we stayed in was really a "suite". It felt like a little apartment. There was a tiny kitchen with a dishwasher even! And a larger refrigerator. The room was so spacious, I could definitely live there for an extended period of time. The price was more expensive than some other hotel companies, but for the amazing room, the price makes sense. The staff was friendly and the room was clean, great choice for any stay, long or short.
Julie T.
Julie T.
My parents absolutely love these hotels and stay in them whenever possible anywhere they go. They love the breakfast and the intimacy of the hotel size and staff.
Ellie T.
Ellie T.
Nashville, TN
I stay at Homewood Suites properties all other the country. I love that they are consistent with service and quality of rooms. I have never had an issue with these properties, and I probably stay in one every other month. I will continue to be a loyal traveler with them!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Columbia Hts, MN
Globetrotter Expert
I love the pool here. the breakfast was so so, but i didn't expect gourmet anyways. The maidservic was polite and friendly.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
Globetrotter Expert
One of our better hotel experiences was at a Homewood Suites (the one by the Toronto airport). The room had a kitchenette in it, so while I paid a little more than what I paid at a traditional hotel, I ended up saving in the end because I could go to the grocery store and get dinner to cook instead of going out to a restaurant. The hotel and the room were clean, and the kids enjoyed playing in the pool. Highly recommend for families!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Richmond, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I believe we stay here either in Fargo or grand forks and it's always amazing! The staff is awesome and helpful and I'm always with my family and we get huge rooms. The breakfast is great too
Bettyann B.
Bettyann B.
Red Lake, Ontario
One of my favorite places to stay. It's a little more expensive than some other places but the comfort is worth it. Staff are always super friendly and helpful. It's home away from home.
April T.
April T.
Sault Sainte Marie
Globetrotter Expert
One of my favorite places to stay. It's a little more expensive than some other hotels but the comfort is worth it. I loved that it had its own fully stocked kitchen complete with stove and fridge and all the dishes etc. so we could make our own meals and get our own groceries. Staff are always super friendly and helpful. It's home away from home.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele F.
Michele F.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL