BY HILTON HOTELS #17 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Lizabeth G.
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
They have definitely made me fee at home at every one I've been to. It's very convenient when traveling with a family the in room kitchen is absolutely wonderful saves from eating out
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Baltimore
This is my fiancé and I'd go to hotel-since it is the one mostly available and pet friendly. They have 2 room suites, and hot breakfast in the morning. It is a standard breakfast which could be more impressive, it's basically the same as a Hampton breakfast but the rooms being nice make up for it.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Columbia Hts, MN
Globetrotter Expert
I love the pool here. the breakfast was so so, but i didn't expect gourmet anyways. The maidservic was polite and friendly.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Marlton, NJ
I routinely prefer to stay in the Hilton umbrella of hotels. Homewood suites is one of my "go to" hotels because of the comfort and homelike feel. The accommodations are always well maintained and they offer a convenient breakfast buffet that is included in the price of the stay. Always a pleasure.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed at a few Homewood Suites locations and found them all to be of a similar quality. The only reason that I am not giving a higher rating is that I've not found one that has an actual room service, though I did like that we could fill out a shopping list and have the mini kitchen stocked for us. I've never had a bad experience at one of their properties and have found their customer service to be good to excellent. Sure, their decor is kind of middle of the road, but having worked in a somewhat higher end hotel I know how often guests damage and steal property (we actually had multiple large screen TV's just walked out of our hotel on various occasions).
Janie B.
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
Homewood is not a Marriott chain. I would say go with Marriott if you can better all the way around.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Very nice rooms, always clean and feel so comfortable. They make you feel right at home and all the employees I have encountered have been lovely.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricey with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Manchester , MO
Globetrotter Expert
We recently stayed at their downtown Denver property and were so impressed. Our room was bigger than some NYC apartments! It had a full kitchen equipped with everything to make a meal and a full size fridge. It had two TVs and a spacious living area with a sectional. The bathroom was modern and roomy. It also had plenty of counter space, a huge bonus! The bed was heavenly and made it hard to get out of in the morning. There was a free breakfast, happy hour, and dinner (M-Th). We'll definitely be going back!

The staff was so helpful and went above and beyond. I can't recommend this location enough.
Trina T.
Trina T.
Globetrotter Expert
Most of the Homewood Suites properties have a really good breakfast buffet and some have an evening one as well.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL