BY HILTON HOTELS #18 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I stay at Homewood Suites hotels when I travel for dance. It's very convenient to have a suite but without it being too flamed up. The fridge and the sink in the kitchenette are most convenient but really because it's full size. I like Homewood suites for that reason!
Eden B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I've never had a bad experience at a Homewood Suites! They are always clean and well decorated, they have super helpful staff, and have super comfortable beds! They are more affordable then Hilton's, but have the same great quality.
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I stayed in this hotel for a weekend. I enjoy the stay so much that anytime I go somewhere I look for this hotel first. The staff was very friendly, place is clean. I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone and also their breakfast.
jessica h.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love them, very clean, always helpful, amazing spacious suites, and not to mention the afternoon complimentary wine, beer, and odervers!!!
Amy V.
Ive only stayed here once and it was a great experience because I had an excellent room with all the perks and amenities. I would recommend this and I do plan to try and stay here again one day.
Amy G.
Always a nice place to stay when traveling with the family. Customer service always seems to be very nice and helpful.
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
The perfect substitute for Embassy Suites if you want something cheaper and more accessible
Brittany L.
I've traveled a lot and I've stayed at a few hotels but this one is definitely one of the nicer ones. The staff is ALWAYS courteous, the rooms are ALWAYS clean (and the bathroom!) and their breakfast is on point!
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I stayed in the Homewood Suites in Jacksonville, Fl and it was beautiful. Very spacious, little pricey but in all honesty, worth the price.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Very nice rooms. The one I stayed in had a kitchen which was really nice and I was able to save money on food and not have to eat out all the time.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?