BY HILTON HOTELS #17 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricey with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Manchester , MO
Globetrotter Expert
We recently stayed at their downtown Denver property and were so impressed. Our room was bigger than some NYC apartments! It had a full kitchen equipped with everything to make a meal and a full size fridge. It had two TVs and a spacious living area with a sectional. The bathroom was modern and roomy. It also had plenty of counter space, a huge bonus! The bed was heavenly and made it hard to get out of in the morning. There was a free breakfast, happy hour, and dinner (M-Th). We'll definitely be going back!

The staff was so helpful and went above and beyond. I can't recommend this location enough.
Trina T.
Trina T.
Globetrotter Expert
Most of the Homewood Suites properties have a really good breakfast buffet and some have an evening one as well.
Jasie C.
Jasie C.
Love this hotel in Florence KY. Always stay for business, and love the staff. I've even received handwritten notes before from the front desk thanking me for staying
Shay W.
Shay W.
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed with them on two occassions. I like that they are of the hilton brand but unique in their own way. I enjoyed their breakfast. The rooms, though Hilton are average, but the service was paramount and I would stay again.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA
I ended up staying at a Homewood Suite during a collegiate bowling tournament. It was so much nicer compared to the dorm I was used to sleeping in! The rooms are nicely sized and they are kept very organized and clean.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Globetrotter Expert
I absolutely love this hotel. I always want to stay here over any other hotels. It's a home away from home. It's so cozy and charming. The staff is always friendly.
Lois A.
Lois A.
San jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed here a few years ago for a weekend trip. The room was huge for the price we paid, which was awesome! The pool was nice, but we didn't spend much time there. The breakfast was good (and free). I will definitely be staying here again!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Globetrotter Expert
I love Hilton brand hotels, so it's not surprise that I thoroughly enjoyed my stay each time I visited a Homewood Suites hotel. They're clean and spacious hotels!
kaitlynn r.
kaitlynn r.
Mesa, AZ
I have stayed in this hotel with family before. Not my favorite but not the worst hotel. Would recommend.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL