BY HILTON HOTELS #20 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Karissa S.
Karissa S.
One of my most favorite memories was in this hotel. I loved my experience from the workout room to the pool to back when you got breakfast lunch and dinner included in your stay. I have tried to book again but unfortunately they no longer offer dining included with your stay and that is a no go for me.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
I love this hotel. We stay there every time I go home to upstate NY. It's right by the airport and they have a free shuttle no matter what time day or night. It's very affordable and you get a huge suite studio or a two bedroom. All with a kitchen. Very clean and modern and free breakfast.
Robbins M.
Robbins M.
Jacksonville , FL
This is my fav hotel out of every hotel. Everywhere I travel I book this hotel if available. Its so roomy and spacious like a small condo. It's fully stocked with everything you need. Also, they serve free breakfast and dinner Mon-thu. The beds are so comfortable! Love this hotel!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
We stayed her for an extended stay. It was a great price and the staff was very polite. It was always clean and felt safe to stay in. I would stay here again. I really enjoyed our stay. It's great for individuals who are traveling for work or for family for a week vacation.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I stay at Homewood Suites hotels when I travel for dance. It's very convenient to have a suite but without it being too flamed up. The fridge and the sink in the kitchenette are most convenient but really because it's full size. I like Homewood suites for that reason!
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed at Homewood Suites in several locations in the past and always a great experience. Customer Service is wonderful and everything is always very clean. I can always feel good knowing I am staying in one of these hotels and know I am getting a good price as well.
Sobia A.
Sobia A.
Stayed for a month while moving from Columbus to Boston. They have amazing suites with living pace and kitchen. The housekeeping services were very good. They were very helpful in all aspect. Highly recommended if you are looking to stay for a long period of time.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Ballwin, MO
I'm a big fan of affordable places like Homewood Suites for traveling with children, or traveling for longer than 2 days. When I need room to spread out or just feel like more space, I'll always look to a suite room, especially when traveling with family.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Globetrotter Expert
These hotels are great, they have free breakfast and than dinner a few nights a week. The rooms are large and have a kitchen and large refrigerator which is great when you are gone for a long period of time. The staff was great every time I was in one.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Duluth, MN
This is a home-style hotel. There is not a modern feel here, but more that you are at your moms house for the night--so comfortable. This hotel is affordable and has many options in cities throughout the country. I recommend for families with children!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele F.
Michele F.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL