BY HILTON HOTELS #19 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Rachel V.
We stayed in Nashville TN and the stay was just “okay.” The elevator took forever and our rooms were never cleaned like we were told they would be. The bathroom was unbelievably small that you had to go in and turnaround to even be able to shut the door. The breakfast was the best part of the stay.
Delaine B.
When you travel a lot for business, even the small things matter. This part of the Hilton brand knocks it out of the park. We always try to find a Homewood Suites because it feels like home even if we're only staying a night. The activities and suites are fantastic. I love their rates as well!
One of my favorite Hilton brands. It is literally a home away from home with the way it is set up. They offer a full kitchen with all the pots and pans and is set up just like a small apartment for that at home feel
Jillian M.
Toms Ricer
These hotels are great for when you are traveling on business. As an avid traveler, I  would always recommend this hotel. They are always clean, well maintained and a friendly environment. Traveling with Homewood cannot be any easier and efficient.
Michelle M.
Wonderful hotels! Very nice and clean. Friendly and helpful customer service and desk agents. Great suites and amenities. I've never had a bad experience staying at Homewood Suites. I stay with them at least twice a year and would recommend them to friends.
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
I loved this hotel! The lay out was absolutely amazing inside the rooms! More like a condo than a hotel itself. I definitely enjoyed the stay! I would recommend to other people who don't like the "hotel" feel when staying out of town
Chey L.
Midvale
I love Homewood Suites in Draper Utah. It’s a little difficult to find at first BUT it’s clean and it’s so cute. The staff is really nice but they seem a little understaffed. The management is nice and the Housekeeping staff is great!
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
I’ve stayed here a few times and I’ve never had any issues. I don’t go here often but the times I did customer service was excellent. My favorite part was the bed, they’re so comfortable. I was satisfied overall with my stay.
Taylor C.
Munhall, PA
Homewood Suites is always my hotel of choice because of the spacious rooms! They give you the opportunity to spread out and really feel at home. I also love the socials they have during the week with alcohol and snacks!
Kylee M.
This is my favorite branch of Hilton. The people are always so welcoming and kind. The service is never bad. They are quick to take care of any problems that arise and make sure you have everything you need for your stay.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?