BY HILTON HOTELS #16 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Abby J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The rooms are always clean and the service is always great. I love their complimentary breakfast, there is always a great selection. Whenever I can get a room here, I do. Check in and check out is always fast and easy, as is booking a room. I would definitely recommend.
Vanessa D.
They attend you so great . There food service is nice . Everything is clean . I feel relaxed when I visit because it feels like home . The pool is relaxable and really warm . And a affordable hotel . But the one thing is their breakfast needs more food.
TIANA M.
Worcester, MA
This hotel was amazing. The room was humongous. Has a kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom. It was like a mini apartment. I loved that there was food everyday, a pool, coffee at any time and wifi. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!
Annie P.
Seattle
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Absolutely love my stays at the Home wood suites. Rooms and spacious and clean and comfortable. Hotel has tons of amenities, breakfast buffet, game rooms and a giant pool. I always tell relatives and visitors to stay at the Home wood suites.
Cari S.
Beech Grove, IN
Stayed in a Home2 Suites for a recent trip. It was a really nice room and well priced. The continental breakfast was great, lots of choices. The only thing I didn’t like was the sliding bathroom door. It was hard to use.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My recent stay at Homewood was fantastic. For the reasonable price, I was pleasantly surprised at the amenities provided- my room had a nearly full sized fridge, along with a cook top, microwave, and coffee machine. Every morning they hosted a decently varied continental breakfast, and every weekday evening they hosted a social hour with free snacks and drinks on a rotating menu. I will definitely stay again.
Cloe' M.
Loxley, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love staying here! They have nice spacious rooms and they are always clean! The staff is very friendly and accommodating! I always stay here on business and they are always very nice! Beds are comfy too!
Sierra S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
How much sweets definitely makes you feel at home with the way the rooms are arranged I love the layout of the kitchen the room the living room the bathroom it’s awesome overall satisfied they’re amazing
Selma C.
San Antonio
My husband and I spent a week at a Homewood Suites in Brownsville, Texas for our honeymoon. Let me tell you I felt so at home, it was so wonderful to be welcomed and embraced by the staff. They made our honeymoon a wonderful experience and really did all that they could to make our lives easier despite our beach vacation being rained in. I would stay there again 100 times over!
Leeishla M.
Mahanoy City
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Homewood Suites because you feel at home they provide you with a full kitchen and that is amazing. They have complimentary breakfast in the morning and their beds are comfortable and clean.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.