BY HILTON HOTELS #17 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
These rooms are nicely sized, the hotel is kept clean and they are reasonably priced. Also you get the same level of customer service as you would at any other Hilton property.
Delphine B.
Natchez, MS
This is an awesome hotel.. I books this hotel every time I go to New Orleans., La. The staff is very friendly staff. The beds are so comfortable. I would recommend family and friends.
Heather P.
I always enjoy staying at Homewood Suites. The rooms are spacious and the free fresh baked cookies are yummy :) They also have free food in the evenings during the week.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricey with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!
Jessica C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this hotel. I always want to stay here over any other hotels. It's a home away from home. It's so cozy and charming. The staff is always friendly.
Arlene C.
Now I've stayed at a few of these over the years and they are great. Always got the suites bc the family came and it was great. Always loved having a kitchen and I won't settle for less anymore when I go on vacation.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
We used this hotel in my town for our wedding guests. It was so nice and the hotel gave us a complimentary room for our wedding night. Such great staff and service.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I love Hilton brand hotels, so it's not surprise that I thoroughly enjoyed my stay each time I visited a Homewood Suites hotel. They're clean and spacious hotels!
Anna W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is worth the price and it was so clean! I felt very safe while staying here and the staff was always so friendly. The breakfast just made it that much better!
Alyssa F.
North Haledon, NJ
I absolutely love the HomeWood Suites by Hilton!! Most location not only give you free breakfast, but also a great dinner! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a relaxing hotel. It is just like home
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.