BY HILTON HOTELS #18 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
member-74b8ec026
member-74b8ec026
Clayton, NC
Great facilities, beds are very comfortable. Staff is responsive to your needs. Great for family.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Every Homewood Suites that I've been to has been clean and comfortable and the staff is always friendly and accommodating. I really enjoy staying at these hotels when I travel. They are reasonably priced as well!
Lindsay I.
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
I love staying at Homewood Suites and the breakfast that they include in their stay is great!
Alee L.
Alee L.
I love staying here! They have great customer service and they treat their guest so well.
Dana L.
Dana L.
Suwanee, GA
I have stayed in a homewood suites twice and really like it. The rooms are spacious and clean. Great value for what you get. Also great hot continental breakfast in the morning.
Vennessa G.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I love, love, love this hotel, I stayed in one when I went to Massachusetts and I am very pleased with their service. Love the fact that the rooms are huge, have their own kitchenette and the service there was amazing. Definitely going to stay with them again in the near future.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
I love Homewood Suites! The rooms are so spacious and family-friendly. The pools are always so nice and the breakfasts are delicious- by far the best hotel breakfasts I have ever had! Love them!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Maplewood, NJ
Since my family and I travel with our pets, we love Homewood Suites's pet friendly policy. The staff is always attentive and the rooms are large for my wild and crazy family.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Dallas, TX
We booked a room in San Antonio once and since they ran out of two queen beds they actually upgraded our room to a suite with two king size beds for no extra cost. We went back to that hotel the next year because of the great service we received.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
Love staying at a home wood suites. The rooms are phenomenal and there is a kitchen in every room!
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL