BY HILTON HOTELS #14 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Love how spacious home wood suites are without paying too much extra! These are amazing for traveling with the whole family due to how big they are. Always very clean and look very nice inside and outside!
Stephanie C.
I actually booked this hotel for a boudoir session but we stayed in it after we had the presidential suite it was gorgeous the tub was great and soothing and the bed was comfortable. We also had a bachelorette party there two months later it was amazing!
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
Homewood Suites by Hilton are so nice! I absolutely loved my stay. I didn't find it to be too expensive either. The staff was super friendly and very accommodating. The complimentary breakfast is also very nice. I would recommend anyone to stay there!
Maryjoe G.
Boynton Beach
Where do I begin. I'd love everything about them I love how there was a full kitchen in the rooms, throughout the week they provide free breakfast and dinner. The customer service was excellent. Room was very clean. They even clean the room everyday
Nina H.
westchester, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
i was in a rural town and stumbled upon one of these. to my surprise i really enjoyed my stay here. not a modern look- more along the lines of country classic comfort. they were extremely nice and polite and gave suggestions on where to eat and visit.
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
These Hilton suites hotels are awesome. We had a room in this hotel down in Florida and it was more than beautiful. Big spacious room and bed. It was just nice. Can't remember if they had free breakfast but this is one of my top favorite hotels
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love homewood suites! The rooms are really beautiful and clean! Every location I have stayed at, the employees have been really friendly and helpful! I was definitely satisfied with my stay. I would definitely recommend booking a room here if you’re traveling!
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
I took care of a patient that was staying here while they were building a home. It was super updated, very large and contained a small kitchen. I really enjoyed going there. The service was amazing and we ate breakfast there every am I visited.
Annie P.
Seattle
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Absolutely love my stays at the Home wood suites. Rooms and spacious and clean and comfortable. Hotel has tons of amenities, breakfast buffet, game rooms and a giant pool. I always tell relatives and visitors to stay at the Home wood suites.
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
One of my absolute favorites if we go anywhere that has a homewood even remotely close that's where we're going! Always so clean and amazing staff! Mid priced and definitely worth it! My family loves them and will continue to use them!
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.