BY HILTON HOTELS #20 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Laura K.
Laura K.
Slightly expensive to stay in, but nice rooms. If you can't afford rooms around 150.00 don't look at.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Findlay, OH
Homewood Suites by Hilton in Fort Wayne, Indiana is by far the best thus far. Excellent customer service and emmaculate rooms!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This hotel is true to its name. The room that we stayed in was really a "suite". It felt like a little apartment. There was a tiny kitchen with a dishwasher even! And a larger refrigerator. The room was so spacious, I could definitely live there for an extended period of time. The price was more expensive than some other hotel companies, but for the amazing room, the price makes sense. The staff was friendly and the room was clean, great choice for any stay, long or short.
Julie T.
Julie T.
My parents absolutely love these hotels and stay in them whenever possible anywhere they go. They love the breakfast and the intimacy of the hotel size and staff.
Ellie T.
Ellie T.
Nashville, TN
I stay at Homewood Suites properties all other the country. I love that they are consistent with service and quality of rooms. I have never had an issue with these properties, and I probably stay in one every other month. I will continue to be a loyal traveler with them!
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Marlton, NJ
I routinely prefer to stay in the Hilton umbrella of hotels. Homewood suites is one of my "go to" hotels because of the comfort and homelike feel. The accommodations are always well maintained and they offer a convenient breakfast buffet that is included in the price of the stay. Always a pleasure.
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Always nice hotels! You can expect a well furnished and decorated clean room with a comfortable bed. Their prices are always reasonable and their customer service always helpful and accommodating. Definitely one to look for when you're in the area.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
Homewood Suites are very clean and the customer service is good. Great price for a great hotel.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Schulenburg, TX
The hotel on the riverwalk in san Antonio holds my heart. It was the same place my husband and I spent the weekend when we became engaged.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed at a few Homewood Suites locations and found them all to be of a similar quality. The only reason that I am not giving a higher rating is that I've not found one that has an actual room service, though I did like that we could fill out a shopping list and have the mini kitchen stocked for us. I've never had a bad experience at one of their properties and have found their customer service to be good to excellent. Sure, their decor is kind of middle of the road, but having worked in a somewhat higher end hotel I know how often guests damage and steal property (we actually had multiple large screen TV's just walked out of our hotel on various occasions).
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele F.
Michele F.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL