BY HILTON HOTELS #16 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Afton H.
I love homewood suites! The one I stayed at had a great hot breakfast, an outdoor grill and patio, and a pool! Sign up for Hilton Honors, and it will even save you money on your first stay.
Heather H.
Ballwin, MO
I'm a big fan of affordable places like Homewood Suites for traveling with children, or traveling for longer than 2 days. When I need room to spread out or just feel like more space, I'll always look to a suite room, especially when traveling with family.
Kimberly R.
State College, PA
My family always stays at Homewood Suites when visiting family for the holidays. It allows for respit from extended family and the large suites allow us to have our own space from each other too! Great hospitality from the employees and fantastic room sizes!
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
They have definitely made me fee at home at every one I've been to. It's very convenient when traveling with a family the in room kitchen is absolutely wonderful saves from eating out
Katie H.
New Port Richey, FL
When I was travelling to Michigan, I stayed in a Homewood Suites by Hilton in the mountains of Tennessee and absolutely loved it. The room was spacious and comfortable. When we checked out in the morning there was a complimentary breakfast to boot!
Merritt M.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I love a Homewood Suites. Breakfast plus two rooms, one for us and one for the kids. It is ideal for our family. Plus with an indoor swimming pool what kid wouldn't love it. I've most recently stayed in St. Louis and Omaha. Great stays at both.
Kimberly F.
Boynton Beach, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The best thing about Homewood Suites is that they rooms are set up like little apartments. You can choose between 1 and 2 bedroom suites with kitchens. Defiantly convenient for travelers who don't want to spend a lot on dinning out everyday.
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I stayed in this hotel for a weekend. I enjoy the stay so much that anytime I go somewhere I look for this hotel first. The staff was very friendly, place is clean. I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone and also their breakfast.
meghan m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My mom and I have stayed in these hotels several times, mostly as a pitstop on a road trip and we are never disappointed. Friendly staff, clean rooms, and there is never a hassle with getting extra towels/ and extra cot or things like that.
priyam G.
Santa Clara, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Iam a huge fan of the hotel. I stayed in plano,Texas for a month. The rooms are nice and clean. The staff is super polite and helpful. The good is awesome. Totally recommend it
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.