BY HILTON HOTELS #16 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
These guys are great, at least in Az. After my grandparents died most of our out of town family stayed here including me, and they were super sweet. They even brought up a crib for my niece and didn't yell at my mom for being a pain even though I'm sure they wanted to. Fantastic brand for people in mourning.
Barbara L.
Marlton, NJ
I routinely prefer to stay in the Hilton umbrella of hotels. Homewood suites is one of my "go to" hotels because of the comfort and homelike feel. The accommodations are always well maintained and they offer a convenient breakfast buffet that is included in the price of the stay. Always a pleasure.
Sierra C.
I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Dallas Texas and it was a very nice hotel. Homewood suites like for you to feel at home so most rooms come with a full refrigerator and a sink in the room - they also are all suites so they have rooms separating the bed and living area. Very nice- good breakfast.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love the Homewood Suites by Hilton! Its an amazing hotel for long, and short term stays. With Kitchens, and some have 2 bedrooms (three beds) its perfevt for a big family! Also, complementary breakfast and dinner!
Wendy S.
I love this hotel. We stay there every time I go home to upstate NY. It's right by the airport and they have a free shuttle no matter what time day or night. It's very affordable and you get a huge suite studio or a two bedroom. All with a kitchen. Very clean and modern and free breakfast.
Tanci V.
Homewood Suites is at the top of my list when I am booking hotels. I love that I can have a small kitchen area and that they allow smoking rooms still. I am glad to see more of them popping up in the areas I like to travel! Staff is always friendly and are quick to help if you need them.
Robbins M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my fav hotel out of every hotel. Everywhere I travel I book this hotel if available. Its so roomy and spacious like a small condo. It's fully stocked with everything you need. Also, they serve free breakfast and dinner Mon-thu. The beds are so comfortable! Love this hotel!
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love, love, love this hotel, I stayed in one when I went to Massachusetts and I am very pleased with their service. Love the fact that the rooms are huge, have their own kitchenette and the service there was amazing. Definitely going to stay with them again in the near future.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
We stayed in Denver recently and we really had a lot of room and were really impressed! I couldn't believe the size of the room for the price, and had never stayed at a Homewood Suites before, so I didn't know what to expect! Great room! We'll stay there again for sure!
Afton H.
I love homewood suites! The one I stayed at had a great hot breakfast, an outdoor grill and patio, and a pool! Sign up for Hilton Honors, and it will even save you money on your first stay.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.