BY HILTON HOTELS #19 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Jackie R.
Globetrotter Expert
My favorite chain hands down. The rooms are so comfortable with the extra space, and I love having the fridge so I can have a cold drink.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed at Homewood Suites in several locations in the past and always a great experience. Customer Service is wonderful and everything is always very clean. I can always feel good knowing I am staying in one of these hotels and know I am getting a good price as well.
Madalena M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have stayed in almost every type of Hilton hotel, and I've found Homewood Suites disappointing. They strive to be more of a "grown up" hotel compared to their other brands, but that often leaves them simply overpriced and lacking flair. Once I stayed in a Homewood Suites where the television was positioned on top of a dresser standing eight feet from the bed, and pointed directly at the wall. There was no convenient way to use it. I wouldn't recommend Homewood Suites unless you are looking for a venue for an upscale event, or you've been recommended to a particular location by a friend.
Katelyn W.
Harrisburg, PA
Love Homewood Suites! I have never been disappointed when staying at one. The rooms are always large and very clean. The customer service is wonderful and they are so helpful about anything.
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
Globetrotter Expert
It's an ok hotel, it's still better than most of the others hotels but the one thing that bothered me a lot when I slept is for some reason the covers were kinda sticky and it bothered me. But I also it could just be me. I annoyed when I'm in hotels because the thought of other people sleeping in the same bed with the same sheets, just bothers me ( I know they wash them but still). Otherwise it was ok I would prefer over most hotels. Hilton never disappoints!
Katherine G.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed at multiple Homewood Suite hotels & always had wonderful experiences. The staff was friendly & the hotel was super clean & welcoming.
Ashlee C.
Globetrotter Expert
I stood at a Homewood in Austin and San Antonio and very much enjoyed my stay. The beds were big and soft. I would totally stay again!
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Homewood Suites is one of my favorite hotels to stay over night. Homewood Suites offers very affordable rooms & suits. The queen beds are almost the size of king beds. Very spacious inside. Every time I have stayed at Homewood Suites it has been very clean. The hotel seems to always be up to date and very modern. Highly recommended.
Robin W.
Globetrotter Expert
I was very disappointed staying at this hotel rooms were not organized right they weren't clean this strive be a grown up hotel but they're more like a joke
Cassie K.
I stayed in a Homewood Suites while in Seattle, and it was great having a separate kitchen and living area, even though it was just my husband and I. The decor/furniture left a little something to be desired, but it was spacious and more than fairly priced. The employees in the lobby were always friendly and more than willing to help us with anything we inquired about.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?