BY HILTON HOTELS #17 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Nicolette P.
Columbia, SC
We stayed here when we went to Charlotte. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. The pillones were to die for. It really was a good night sleep. Not to mention the hotel breakfast before we hit the road.
Daisy V.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is one of my favorites! All of the rooms come equipped with a full-equipped kitchen. I love that they come with a living room are as well. If you get a suite, the kitchen and living area will have a separation from the sleeping area.
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
Homewood suites is awesome when you’re traveling with family or if you have dietary restrictions. They all have a little kitchenette. The hotel usually isn’t anything g fancy but what is when you have toddlers?
Ebony S.
Waldorf, MD
this is my second choice when choosing a hotel to stay in for vacation. i love that their rooms have mini kitchens so we can save money on eating out and just cook or warm up food in the room. the rooms are nice and clean and friendly staff. Homewood Suites is my husbands favorite hotel.
Tiffany V.
My husband and I stayed in the Boulder, CO location for a week and it was perfect for our needs. We loved the layout of the room and the fact that it had a completely separate living room, kitchen, and bathroom rather than everything being in one big room. For our week long stay, this was ideal as it gave us more space and made for more of an apartment feel rather than a hotel. The staff was fantastic and wonderfully helpful in answering all of our questions about the area and our upcoming explorations of Boulder, Denver, and Rocky Mountain National Park. The complimentary happy hour during the week, as well as the complimentary breakfast were also nice perks. We would definitely stay with them again.
Sabrina V.
Keller, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the space Homewood Suites has to offer. It really feels like a little home away from home. The rooms are separate from the living room area and usually a small kitchenette. Great for entertaining guests without having to have them in your bedroom. Also nice to be able to have a fridge and microwave.
Alex P.
York, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Comfortable, homey rooms. The service is good and the hotels are pretty available wherever you go. No issues with service or cleanliness. They are just lack luster hotels that are basic, but nothing wrong with that!
Andrew H.
Gaithersburg, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed in the Homewood when I was in Florida a couple of years ago. The rooms were kind of outdated and the beds, a bit uncomfortable. I enjoyed the garden in the center, but I wouldn’t stay there again.
Elyse C.
Love the Homewood suites! The breakfast is great across the board wherever I’ve been. Beds are comfortable and roomy. They keep the hotel clean and tidy and have a great staff on hand. I highly recommend staying there!
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've stayed at a few Homewood Suites locations and found them all to be of a similar quality. The only reason that I am not giving a higher rating is that I've not found one that has an actual room service, though I did like that we could fill out a shopping list and have the mini kitchen stocked for us. I've never had a bad experience at one of their properties and have found their customer service to be good to excellent. Sure, their decor is kind of middle of the road, but having worked in a somewhat higher end hotel I know how often guests damage and steal property (we actually had multiple large screen TV's just walked out of our hotel on various occasions).
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.