BY HILTON HOTELS #20 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Carabeth H.
Royston, GA
Recently stayed at one in Georgia and had an excellent stay! The room was clean, the beds were soft. We also really enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast. I really have no complaints! I'd stay again.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA
I ended up staying at a Homewood Suite during a collegiate bowling tournament. It was so much nicer compared to the dorm I was used to sleeping in! The rooms are nicely sized and they are kept very organized and clean.
Kara R.
Kennesaw, GA
If you're looking for a hotel that offer suites at a reasonable price that are nice, then this hotel chain is for you. They are clean and the staff is very helpful.
Natalie G.
Every Homewood Suites that I've been to has been clean and comfortable and the staff is always friendly and accommodating. I really enjoy staying at these hotels when I travel. They are reasonably priced as well!
wendy b.
I love staying at Homewood Suites. We have 2 kids and these rooms give us lots of space as well as makes our vacations easier by being able to cook for the kids when they are just not up to going out to eat. The complimentary breakfast in the morning is always tasty and convenient.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Fair value for the money. The rooms are spacious and great for my large family of five. However the last few times we have visited the rooms were in desperate need of a remodel and very worn.
Brooke E.
I love Homewood Suites! The rooms are so spacious and family-friendly. The pools are always so nice and the breakfasts are delicious- by far the best hotel breakfasts I have ever had! Love them!
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
Over the Summer my clinical group (6 RN students) stayed at the MTN brook location at it was an amazing stay. The rooms were very clean and the staff were very helpful. It was a great experience!
Thanh C.
San Marcos, CA
Great hotel option, as they provide breakfast and dinner as part of your stay. Hotels are always clean. The rooms are set up like a mini apartment, so always have refrigerator, stove, and microwave. Great for long term stays or short term business stays.
Julz L.
I have stayed at this hotel before, they are clean and nice and do provide ok bath products however i do wish they would upgrade their "Style" in the room such as carpet and curtains
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.