BY HILTON HOTELS #19 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Sobia A.
Stayed for a month while moving from Columbus to Boston. They have amazing suites with living pace and kitchen. The housekeeping services were very good. They were very helpful in all aspect. Highly recommended if you are looking to stay for a long period of time.
Cristina R.
Globetrotter Expert
Loved loved staying here in Tampa. I had to stay here for work purposes and it was very easy for me to not feel so homesick. The breakfast is awesome, the staff are friendly and they also will serve dinner. Everyday was a different menu and they will leave the menu calendar in your room as well which was nice.
Heather H.
Ballwin, MO
I'm a big fan of affordable places like Homewood Suites for traveling with children, or traveling for longer than 2 days. When I need room to spread out or just feel like more space, I'll always look to a suite room, especially when traveling with family.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
I stayed at a home woods suites in Syracuse, NY. The rooms were beautiful. The biggest downsides to me were that there was no restaurant, and also that we had to walk outside and around the grounds to get to the lobby. The only reason this was a problem was because it was close to 0 degrees that night with a lot of snow.
Dee P.
Stayed at one in Austin, Tx. The room was great and staff was very helpful. Breakfast food was a great variety. Love that they have happy hour wine and also snacks to enjoy in the evening. They named it the social hour. I was able to meet different people at the hotel. Sometimes you get bored teaveling for work.
priyam G.
Santa Clara, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Iam a huge fan of the hotel. I stayed in plano,Texas for a month. The rooms are nice and clean. The staff is super polite and helpful. The good is awesome. Totally recommend it
Afton H.
I love homewood suites! The one I stayed at had a great hot breakfast, an outdoor grill and patio, and a pool! Sign up for Hilton Honors, and it will even save you money on your first stay.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Globetrotter Expert
I love the Homewood Suites by Hilton! Its an amazing hotel for long, and short term stays. With Kitchens, and some have 2 bedrooms (three beds) its perfevt for a big family! Also, complementary breakfast and dinner!
Laura N.
When I was in school and family would come to visit I would always have them stay there. It was a great place to have available to visit with them and have a home cooked meal without having to mess up my own kitchen
Susan W.
Bedford, IN
Globetrotter Expert
My daughter worked as a "keyholder" at an Indianapolis location. We other daughter married, we stayed at that hotel since we were unfamiliar with the area and having a wedding about 3 hours from home, it was just easier to stay near the wedding site. We were very pleased with the hotel. We had a suite and so it was a nice place to have extra space to sit and watch TV and not have to sit on the bed all the time. We found it to be very clean, with pleasant workers, and modern amenities. The location was at 86Th & Keystone area near north side of Indianapolis.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?