BY HILTON HOTELS #15 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Tiffany V.
My husband and I stayed in the Boulder, CO location for a week and it was perfect for our needs. We loved the layout of the room and the fact that it had a completely separate living room, kitchen, and bathroom rather than everything being in one big room. For our week long stay, this was ideal as it gave us more space and made for more of an apartment feel rather than a hotel. The staff was fantastic and wonderfully helpful in answering all of our questions about the area and our upcoming explorations of Boulder, Denver, and Rocky Mountain National Park. The complimentary happy hour during the week, as well as the complimentary breakfast were also nice perks. We would definitely stay with them again.
Sabrina V.
Keller, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the space Homewood Suites has to offer. It really feels like a little home away from home. The rooms are separate from the living room area and usually a small kitchenette. Great for entertaining guests without having to have them in your bedroom. Also nice to be able to have a fridge and microwave.
Alex P.
York, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Comfortable, homey rooms. The service is good and the hotels are pretty available wherever you go. No issues with service or cleanliness. They are just lack luster hotels that are basic, but nothing wrong with that!
Andrew H.
Gaithersburg, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed in the Homewood when I was in Florida a couple of years ago. The rooms were kind of outdated and the beds, a bit uncomfortable. I enjoyed the garden in the center, but I wouldn’t stay there again.
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've stayed at a few Homewood Suites locations and found them all to be of a similar quality. The only reason that I am not giving a higher rating is that I've not found one that has an actual room service, though I did like that we could fill out a shopping list and have the mini kitchen stocked for us. I've never had a bad experience at one of their properties and have found their customer service to be good to excellent. Sure, their decor is kind of middle of the road, but having worked in a somewhat higher end hotel I know how often guests damage and steal property (we actually had multiple large screen TV's just walked out of our hotel on various occasions).
Katelyn T.
League City , TX
I love Homewood Suites for family vacations longer than the weekend. Everyone gets their own space at night and you can come together in the common areas for the day. Definitely would recommend.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
The Homewood Suites by Hilton is a nice hotel. It isnt super amazing or snazzy but it definitely gets the job done. Also i have had nothing but postive customer service experiences in the past
Mindy B.
Arlington, TX
Like a home away from home!! Friendly, helpful staff. When we let them know we were running late they packed up some of their complimentary dinner and placed it in or fridge!! Above and beyond.
Dr. Joanna T.
Houston
By far one of my favorite places to stay. So far each Homewood we have stayed in has been clean, efficiently staffed, and the breakfast/dinners have been pretty good. Would totally recommend.
Kalee W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at one of these hotels when I was in North Carolina and I loved it! The breakfast was so good and they had so many choices. The room is so clean and I would definitely stay here again
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock , AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.