BY HILTON HOTELS #17 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Melody B.
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
Globetrotter Expert
In love staying here with my family. My family is on a budget so free deluxe breakfast and light appetizers are nice.
Denise B.
Denise B.
West Fork, AR
I stayed in Homewood suites and i really did like my stay. Very friendly and comfortable staff.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Cuyahoga Falls
We have stayed here a couple of times and the rooms are very spacious and clean. We will definitely stay here again.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Winner winner, free home suites dinner. When traveling with the kids, a separate room to sleep and hang out is always wonderful. Add in free food and you have my heart.
Kara R.
Kara R.
Kennesaw, GA
Globetrotter Expert
If you're looking for a hotel that offer suites at a reasonable price that are nice, then this hotel chain is for you. They are clean and the staff is very helpful.
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to work here. We tried our best to make you comfortable. If you have any complaints your room is free. Also they serve breakfast and dinner. You can't beat it!
Carabeth H.
Carabeth H.
Royston, GA
Globetrotter Expert
Recently stayed at one in Georgia and had an excellent stay! The room was clean, the beds were soft. We also really enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast. I really have no complaints! I'd stay again.
wendy m.
wendy m.
Boston
I love love love staying at this hotels best ever! Mores are very spacious and the kitchen it's fully equipped
Marlena B.
Marlena B.
Attalla , Al
Globetrotter Expert
Over the Summer my clinical group (6 RN students) stayed at the MTN brook location at it was an amazing stay. The rooms were very clean and the staff were very helpful. It was a great experience!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
I stayed in one of these in Kentucky and it was great! Great room service and the beds were comfortable.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL