BY HILTON HOTELS #21 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Jasie C.
Jasie C.
Love this hotel in Florence KY. Always stay for business, and love the staff. I've even received handwritten notes before from the front desk thanking me for staying
Shay W.
Shay W.
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed with them on two occassions. I like that they are of the hilton brand but unique in their own way. I enjoyed their breakfast. The rooms, though Hilton are average, but the service was paramount and I would stay again.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA
I ended up staying at a Homewood Suite during a collegiate bowling tournament. It was so much nicer compared to the dorm I was used to sleeping in! The rooms are nicely sized and they are kept very organized and clean.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Globetrotter Expert
I absolutely love this hotel. I always want to stay here over any other hotels. It's a home away from home. It's so cozy and charming. The staff is always friendly.
Lois A.
Lois A.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed here a few years ago for a weekend trip. The room was huge for the price we paid, which was awesome! The pool was nice, but we didn't spend much time there. The breakfast was good (and free). I will definitely be staying here again!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Globetrotter Expert
I love Hilton brand hotels, so it's not surprise that I thoroughly enjoyed my stay each time I visited a Homewood Suites hotel. They're clean and spacious hotels!
kaitlynn r.
kaitlynn r.
Mesa, AZ
I have stayed in this hotel with family before. Not my favorite but not the worst hotel. Would recommend.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Dallas Texas and it was a very nice hotel. Homewood suites like for you to feel at home so most rooms come with a full refrigerator and a sink in the room - they also are all suites so they have rooms separating the bed and living area. Very nice- good breakfast.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Hampton, VA
I've personally never been to one but I have friends and family who trust them therefore if I ever have to go with them I know it can be trusted.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Every Homewood Suites that I've been to has been clean and comfortable and the staff is always friendly and accommodating. I really enjoy staying at these hotels when I travel. They are reasonably priced as well!
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele F.
Michele F.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL