BY HILTON HOTELS #20 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
lauran g.
It was a nice hotel and I would recommend many to stay depending on what state you live in it's around nice areas and the customer service was very good I liked the area it was in.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Homewood Suites is one of my favorite hotels to stay over night. Homewood Suites offers very affordable rooms & suits. The queen beds are almost the size of king beds. Very spacious inside. Every time I have stayed at Homewood Suites it has been very clean. The hotel seems to always be up to date and very modern. Highly recommended.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
Stayed at Homewood Suites in several locations in the past and always a great experience. Customer Service is wonderful and everything is always very clean. I can always feel good knowing I am staying in one of these hotels and know I am getting a good price as well.
Cassie K.
I stayed in a Homewood Suites while in Seattle, and it was great having a separate kitchen and living area, even though it was just my husband and I. The decor/furniture left a little something to be desired, but it was spacious and more than fairly priced. The employees in the lobby were always friendly and more than willing to help us with anything we inquired about.
Michelle B.
Duluth, MN
This is a home-style hotel. There is not a modern feel here, but more that you are at your moms house for the night--so comfortable. This hotel is affordable and has many options in cities throughout the country. I recommend for families with children!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
These hotels are great, they have free breakfast and than dinner a few nights a week. The rooms are large and have a kitchen and large refrigerator which is great when you are gone for a long period of time. The staff was great every time I was in one.
April S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I've stayed at a few different Homewood Suites and have always found them comfortable. They might not be the most trendy hotel around, but the prices are good, the rooms are clean, there is breakfast and they have a homey feel.
Sierra C.
I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Dallas Texas and it was a very nice hotel. Homewood suites like for you to feel at home so most rooms come with a full refrigerator and a sink in the room - they also are all suites so they have rooms separating the bed and living area. Very nice- good breakfast.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I love, love, love this hotel, I stayed in one when I went to Massachusetts and I am very pleased with their service. Love the fact that the rooms are huge, have their own kitchenette and the service there was amazing. Definitely going to stay with them again in the near future.
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
They have definitely made me fee at home at every one I've been to. It's very convenient when traveling with a family the in room kitchen is absolutely wonderful saves from eating out
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.