BY HILTON HOTELS #17 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
I stayed at a home woods suites in Syracuse, NY. The rooms were beautiful. The biggest downsides to me were that there was no restaurant, and also that we had to walk outside and around the grounds to get to the lobby. The only reason this was a problem was because it was close to 0 degrees that night with a lot of snow.
Cristina R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loved loved staying here in Tampa. I had to stay here for work purposes and it was very easy for me to not feel so homesick. The breakfast is awesome, the staff are friendly and they also will serve dinner. Everyday was a different menu and they will leave the menu calendar in your room as well which was nice.
Danielle R.
Baltimore
This is my fiancé and I'd go to hotel-since it is the one mostly available and pet friendly. They have 2 room suites, and hot breakfast in the morning. It is a standard breakfast which could be more impressive, it's basically the same as a Hampton breakfast but the rooms being nice make up for it.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I stay at Homewood Suites hotels when I travel for dance. It's very convenient to have a suite but without it being too flamed up. The fridge and the sink in the kitchenette are most convenient but really because it's full size. I like Homewood suites for that reason!
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Stayed at Homewood Suites in several locations in the past and always a great experience. Customer Service is wonderful and everything is always very clean. I can always feel good knowing I am staying in one of these hotels and know I am getting a good price as well.
Kizzy K.
I am a Hilton Honors member so I typically stay at Hilton properties when I travel. Homewood Suites is one of my favorite Hilton brands because the rooms are more like an apartment than a hotel room. I travel often for business and love hotels that can provide me with the most value for my money. Homewood Suites provides a free breakfast daily as well as light dinners on weekdays. You can't beat that!
Sobia A.
Stayed for a month while moving from Columbus to Boston. They have amazing suites with living pace and kitchen. The housekeeping services were very good. They were very helpful in all aspect. Highly recommended if you are looking to stay for a long period of time.
Cassie K.
I stayed in a Homewood Suites while in Seattle, and it was great having a separate kitchen and living area, even though it was just my husband and I. The decor/furniture left a little something to be desired, but it was spacious and more than fairly priced. The employees in the lobby were always friendly and more than willing to help us with anything we inquired about.
LaKeta K.
TEMPE, AZ
My go to stay for quite a few locations! A hot breakfast is served each morning with an on the go cold option as a grab and go. The staff is always pleasant, welcoming you "home" upon each return. Helpful with local attractions and dining, the staff always has a smile. Evening manager reception and snack make the average room price a value, never expensive.
Michelle B.
Duluth, MN
This is a home-style hotel. There is not a modern feel here, but more that you are at your moms house for the night--so comfortable. This hotel is affordable and has many options in cities throughout the country. I recommend for families with children!
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.