BY HILTON HOTELS #17 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Heather S.
Scotia, NY
The best place to stay when you want a kitchen in your room & love the modern look of recent locations I've visited. A+ to the interior design team. GREAT guest services!
Jessica S.
I love homewood suites. The rooms are so inviting and make you feel comfortable while you are away from home. I love the layout of the suite. The hotel never disappoints!
Jazlyn A.
I stayed at this hotel Last week.This was my 5th time being at this hotel.A pro of this hotel is that the hotel is nice and quiet, a Con is there breakfast wasn't that tasteful. I would recommend this hotel though!!
Gracie M.
Central, SC
If anything stay here for the delicious, incredible cookies! It's cozy and homey, and the customer service is great! But honestly, I stay there for the cookies!!!
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
It's an ok hotel, it's still better than most of the others hotels but the one thing that bothered me a lot when I slept is for some reason the covers were kinda sticky and it bothered me. But I also it could just be me. I annoyed when I'm in hotels because the thought of other people sleeping in the same bed with the same sheets, just bothers me ( I know they wash them but still). Otherwise it was ok I would prefer over most hotels. Hilton never disappoints!
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
We recently stayed at their downtown Denver property and were so impressed. Our room was bigger than some NYC apartments! It had a full kitchen equipped with everything to make a meal and a full size fridge. It had two TVs and a spacious living area with a sectional. The bathroom was modern and roomy. It also had plenty of counter space, a huge bonus! The bed was heavenly and made it hard to get out of in the morning. There was a free breakfast, happy hour, and dinner (M-Th). We'll definitely be going back!

The staff was so helpful and went above and beyond. I can't recommend this location enough.
Madalena M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have stayed in almost every type of Hilton hotel, and I've found Homewood Suites disappointing. They strive to be more of a "grown up" hotel compared to their other brands, but that often leaves them simply overpriced and lacking flair. Once I stayed in a Homewood Suites where the television was positioned on top of a dresser standing eight feet from the bed, and pointed directly at the wall. There was no convenient way to use it. I wouldn't recommend Homewood Suites unless you are looking for a venue for an upscale event, or you've been recommended to a particular location by a friend.
Elizabeth P.
Rosharon, TX
We recently stayed at a Homewood Suites in Dallas. And we were amazed. We had rough ride in with a fussy 7 month old and when I checked us in the man at the front desk told us they had a free happy hour. That just started everything off well. Then we got to our room and it's basically like a small apartment. It was clean and very spacious. Their breakfast was delicious and I enjoyed that they not only had just waffles, bagels, and cereal. But they also had fresh fruit, eggs, as well as switched between bacon and sausage. We will be trying a new location on our next trip.
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is my ALL time favorite hotel!! Everywhere we go I look to see if there is a Homewood Suites first. Their beds are to die for comfortable I never want to get up! Their amenities are awesome. Some of them have full kitchens (with dishwashers) for long term stays, which is really unheard of these days. And not only are their continental breaksfasts amazing, on weekdays they have free dinners too! I was skeptical about it at first as it was described as a light dinner, I was what like a little salad with 1 crouton? But no it was a feast fit for kings!!
Susan W.
Bedford, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My daughter worked as a "keyholder" at an Indianapolis location. We other daughter married, we stayed at that hotel since we were unfamiliar with the area and having a wedding about 3 hours from home, it was just easier to stay near the wedding site. We were very pleased with the hotel. We had a suite and so it was a nice place to have extra space to sit and watch TV and not have to sit on the bed all the time. We found it to be very clean, with pleasant workers, and modern amenities. The location was at 86Th & Keystone area near north side of Indianapolis.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.