BY HILTON HOTELS #20 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Alex P.
York, PA
Comfortable, homey rooms. The service is good and the hotels are pretty available wherever you go. No issues with service or cleanliness. They are just lack luster hotels that are basic, but nothing wrong with that!
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
The Homewood Suites by Hilton is a nice hotel. It isnt super amazing or snazzy but it definitely gets the job done. Also i have had nothing but postive customer service experiences in the past
kellee K.
Stayed at new one in New Orleans. Fantastic hotel. Great location. Pool was small but we weren't there to swim. The staff was fantastic. The breakfast was very nicely done.
Heather S.
Scotia, NY
The best place to stay when you want a kitchen in your room & love the modern look of recent locations I've visited. A+ to the interior design team. GREAT guest services!
Sarah H.
Smithfield , IL
We stayed in Denver recently and we really had a lot of room and were really impressed! I couldn't believe the size of the room for the price, and had never stayed at a Homewood Suites before, so I didn't know what to expect! Great room! We'll stay there again for sure!
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
It's an ok hotel, it's still better than most of the others hotels but the one thing that bothered me a lot when I slept is for some reason the covers were kinda sticky and it bothered me. But I also it could just be me. I annoyed when I'm in hotels because the thought of other people sleeping in the same bed with the same sheets, just bothers me ( I know they wash them but still). Otherwise it was ok I would prefer over most hotels. Hilton never disappoints!
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
We recently stayed at their downtown Denver property and were so impressed. Our room was bigger than some NYC apartments! It had a full kitchen equipped with everything to make a meal and a full size fridge. It had two TVs and a spacious living area with a sectional. The bathroom was modern and roomy. It also had plenty of counter space, a huge bonus! The bed was heavenly and made it hard to get out of in the morning. There was a free breakfast, happy hour, and dinner (M-Th). We'll definitely be going back!

The staff was so helpful and went above and beyond. I can't recommend this location enough.
Madalena M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have stayed in almost every type of Hilton hotel, and I've found Homewood Suites disappointing. They strive to be more of a "grown up" hotel compared to their other brands, but that often leaves them simply overpriced and lacking flair. Once I stayed in a Homewood Suites where the television was positioned on top of a dresser standing eight feet from the bed, and pointed directly at the wall. There was no convenient way to use it. I wouldn't recommend Homewood Suites unless you are looking for a venue for an upscale event, or you've been recommended to a particular location by a friend.
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is my ALL time favorite hotel!! Everywhere we go I look to see if there is a Homewood Suites first. Their beds are to die for comfortable I never want to get up! Their amenities are awesome. Some of them have full kitchens (with dishwashers) for long term stays, which is really unheard of these days. And not only are their continental breaksfasts amazing, on weekdays they have free dinners too! I was skeptical about it at first as it was described as a light dinner, I was what like a little salad with 1 crouton? But no it was a feast fit for kings!!
Brittany L.
Whenever we would visit family in Palm Springs CA, we would stay at the Homewood Suites. It is like staying in an apartment with the luxuries of a hotel. The kitchenettes were great for long term guests. Their pool was the hot spot for all the guests. I spent a lot of time there. The staff are very helpful with answering questions and suggesting activities to do and places to go. I would definitely stay at that hotel in Palm Springs CA again.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.